The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: South Florida Mitsu Meet(LOTS OF PICS)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    LOL Thanks Kat Daddy. New vid of the meet is coming just a picture slideshow and some music. At first it was just a galant meet but we decided to do something bigger so we contacted as many forums as we could and alerted the locals of this little get together. Thankfully mostly everyone who posted they were going to join came to the meet.

alex0091
    any meets around there coming up?

damn i wish i knew about this one... we could of had it at my Goodyear.. in broward.. like the last one..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

this is from 2007. haha

Alex0091. check the other thread titled TGC S. Florida Meets

Nice pics!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    this is from 2007. haha

Alex0091. check the other thread titled TGC S. Florida Meets
    haha
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12