The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Proccolino Orlando Evo Meet *Lots O Pics*

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar

Proccolino Orlando Evo Meet *Lots O Pics*

A couple friends wanted me to bring out the GVR4 to this meet. It was hosted by Eddie the owner of Proccolino's Pizzaria here locally. He owns a yellow Evo 8 that runs 8's and makes 900+ awhp. He is one of top fastest Evo's in the U.S and his Evo was 1 of 3 high powered Evo's featured in Sport Compact Magazine a couple of months ago with the title "Below a Grand". Talked to him for a bit after he was checking out my Galant...what a great guy, and it was cool that he loved what I did to the GVR4. 8) Anyways..about 65+ Evo's showed up, 2 1g's and 1 Galant 8) Alot of well built Evo's out ...it was good the weather cleared up for the meet. Here are some pics I took of the meet and a link to the thread on EVOm where pics of the meet are being posted. Enjoy

This Evo is featured in this months "Modified" mag, along with the featured Galant VR4.

Authentic JDM EVO III

Theres my Galant...looking at all his spawned offspring 8)

Here is the "Procco Evo" :twisted:

His setup...um........SICK!

Want to see more pics..with people with better cameras, click on this link:
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=298603

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Nice!

I guess the pizza business is good in Orlando...lol

^^^^LOL Yeah we heard about this, they got up to 80 people there very nice big meet. They want to know if someday we could drive up there to make it a 100+ meet, all mitsus

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Damn Kev, your GVR4 looks sick as hell !!!!!

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano
    ^^^^LOL Yeah we heard about this, they got up to 80 people there very nice big meet. They want to know if someday we could drive up there to make it a 100+ meet, all mitsus
    Yeah definitely! That'll be awesome to have a meet that size! Plus Proccolino's is only 15 minutes away from my place, lol.
    ~Lady Driven~

yah Kev i'm lovin those rims you take crazy good care of your cars around here all the vr4's i see are beat to hell
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Yeah definitely! That'll be awesome to have a meet that size! Plus Proccolino's is only 15 minutes away from my place, lol.
    MOD07 had over 1000 people in attendance (motortrend.com estimated attendance at 1800) and 600+ mitsu rides (at least 450 were EVO's). right now there is a MOD on the west coast and a FactoryMOD in illinois, but they really need to have a MOD (Mitsubishi Owners Day) on the east coast... i'll try to bug them to organize one next time i talk to the MMNA R&D staff!

this is only a small portion of the parking lot (which was Mitsubishi parking only); there were cars to the horizon of this pic... and all the streets surrounding the facility were packed as well!

hold up hold up when the hell did procco start running 8's. last i checked he was pushing the 9 sec envelope but the last time i saw his car he had different graffics on it and CFT was tuning it. man CFT and Titan really are on AMS' heels with evo's now. btw the article was "how to BLOW a grand" but damn i cant believe how much i want a 6g vr4 now, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    MOD07 had over 1000 people in attendance (motortrend.com estimated attendance at 1800) and 600+ mitsu rides (at least 450 were EVO's). right now there is a MOD on the west coast and a FactoryMOD in illinois, but they really need to have a MOD (Mitsubishi Owners Day) on the east coast... i'll try to bug them to organize one next time i talk to the MMNA R&D staff!

this is only a small portion of the parking lot (which was Mitsubishi parking only); there were cars to the horizon of this pic... and all the streets surrounding the facility were packed as well!
    Yeah I hear you Reelax, that was the concept for the South Florida Meet as well as the Proccolino meet. There is a dealership around here maybe I could ask if they would like to sponsor another Mitsubishi Enthusiast Meet down here or somewhere in the East. MOD should definitely be on the East coast.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    hold up hold up when the hell did procco start running 8's. last i checked he was pushing the 9 sec envelope but the last time i saw his car he had different graffics on it and CFT was tuning it. man CFT and Titan really are on AMS' heels with evo's now. btw the article was "how to BLOW a grand" but damn i cant believe how much i want a 6g vr4 now, thanks
    Well now Titan Motorsports is tending to his Evo...the "900 awhp and 8's" was a pretty confident statement that was heard around the meet. Titan has worked on a new setup and tune...so, those goals are very attainable. His fastest run was a 9.2 1/4 mile..but he had some nitrious problems on the run. I don't know the details with him and Titan..but the car is sporting their name, along with misc hats/shirts, etc etc with his Procolino name had Titan Motorsports right next to it.

CFT does have some fast high powered cars..but they also have some bad rep going around too, from bad tunes that resulted in blown motors shortly after getting tuned at CFT. Then again there are those with successful tunes from CFT also..but it seems the bad outweighs the good recently. I have been the CFT several times to their dyno sessions and they are cool guys and know their stuff. They have the only Mustang AWD dyno in Central Florida...I believe the next closest one is in Tampa which is a good hour away.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

so is his deal with cft cut or what because i know cft and titan collaborate, of use to, on a lot of cars, parts, and tuning. one of my friends had their del sol turbo'd by cft and although it took forever for them to get done with it he did drive it all the way back to south carolina on pump gas making like 350whp. and thats with the d16z6 it came with. he was having a b18 built by them also but i pcs'd to hill (ut) before he got it done. it was an impressive build by far but man the turnaround time was horable. i guess when you have a shop that profound you take your time right? im just giving the benefit of the doubt there. good for procco though, i cant wait to see more vids up of his shit, it was sooooo nasty on the dyno at cft when he made 700+whp! nothing sounds like a pissed off squeezed evo :)

Is your G really one of the AMG-tuned 6gs... or do you just have the kit. Either way, you have a beautiful 6g and are one lucky bastard!!!

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Man I wish I would have heard about that I would've loved to have seen all those evos. I've heard about CFT and Titan but since I'm not into F/I for my car. I never really checked them out. I've gotten some work done at RZ motoring they're great guys. One time I had new brakes put on there and they painted my calipers for free for me. It was a pleasant surprise :D