The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bagged G - Tucking 19s?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    it looks so hot :shock:

so clean and fucking sick!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    nice looks sick

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    :shock: SOoo SEXYYYY :shock:
    x2 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    At first I didn't like it but after sitting here styaring at it on my desktop, me likes alot.

AMEN!!! Looks so goooooood!

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    1 word....WOW!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SleekGTZ
    1 word....WOW!
    YES!
    man that car is clean....

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    And I thought ur G couldn't get any hotter!! Perfection! :mrgreen:

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

TGC Regular
    yo about time you come out of hiding, and the G is looking very nice

damn car looks hot with the bags

2010 Evo Gsr
    2001 GTZ
    1999 eclipse sold
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/633489

u know what? suicide rear doors would set the car off even more.

word dude!!! mad clean....at first i was like hmm I dont know but after looking at in that is mad hot. the bodykit and the slam on bags...... :twisted:
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

dude, not even gonna lie. I'm feelin' that!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

02on19s damn its been a minute since ive see you, whats up man come hit me up on myspace, myspace.com/king_of_the_8g or come checkout my teams page myspace.com/divine_devastation, hope to see ya there send us the add!!!! love the bags thats the shit there, lookin goood!!!!!
    King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

nice man! Your car is so damn clean!!!!! I think the car sits perfectly, good job.
    7G SOHC 5SPD

TGC Regular
    Mos Def the Hotness!! My dreams are your realality. Definately tell about the ride quality, noise, and all other aspects (positive and negative) of a set up like that. I'd like to know that incase I ever get the balls (and $$$) to attempt something like that.

your car looks good man. here is a link to the show you were at. car looks good. http://www.saracing.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5965

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    Hey 02on19s, are you coming to the DFW meeting?
    Prob. not man.... Its about a 5 Hour drive..i'd would play it safe and trailor the car and i have alot going on this month.. but we'll se man..

Quote Originally Posted by Niytrus
    Nice setup, I have air struts in the front, air cyl's in the rear. How is the ride quality for you? I am tempted to move to air struts in the rear as well, but I like having the "hydraulic" effect in the rear, when I have enough air in the tank I can lift the rear off the ground by having it slammed and raising it. Ride qualitity suffers with the cans though.

I also need to grab another compressor, are you running 1 or 2 batteries? And are you still on the stock alternator?

Also, how is the noise? Where did you mount the compressors and is it pretty loud having them both running?
    ...ahh off the ground..eh?hmmm - yea 2 compressors and 1 battery and stock alternator..for nwo.. - The noise is bad at all surprisingly.. It probably helps that i have my seat upholstured as well as the top back piece over the speakers.. - Right Now I just have them setup on a wrapped piece of board..probably will be workin on a trunk setup soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    Looks alot better...not that it didn't look good before but definately an improvement.
    8) Thanks bro...appreciate that
    Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    yo about time you come out of hiding, and the G is looking very nice
    your not lying huh...its been a minute.. Thanks tho man..still wish we could have a shoot together..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    u know what? suicide rear doors would set the car off even more.
    ...yes i know Reelax.... 8) 8) In due time i promise..

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    Mos Def the Hotness!! My dreams are your realality. Definately tell about the ride quality, noise, and all other aspects (positive and negative) of a set up like that. I'd like to know that incase I ever get the balls (and $$$) to attempt something like that.
    Hay man apprecaite the support - The ride quality is not bad at all if driving on a good setting..(not too much air and not too little)... I'm a big fan of Bags in general.. So I really enjoy everything about it.. Especially the simple fact that the whole stance of the car can be changed by a touch of a button 8) Plus its killer at shows 8)

Quote Originally Posted by little blue
    your car looks good man. here is a link to the show you were at. car looks good. http://www.saracing.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5965
    ahhh Good find bro 8)

Everyone else - I really appreciate all the love, its all really encouraging nd keeps the mission going..!! hmm what will be next..:)

TGC Regular
    Damnit, im jelious now. The thing is... My friend was telling me to get the easy street bags, but i didnt wanna spend the extra money... lol. wish i wasnt so tight right now. Thats very nice. Did you have to do any mods to the shock location ? or the wheel wells ? or did it just sit right down like that ? Im still seriously considering this for a future upgrade... Very nice visual ;) Car is lookin very very clean man, good work ;)

Simply NASTY!!! good job

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12