The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bagged G - Tucking 19s?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 40

Bagged G - Tucking 19s?

8) Finally!!:) I've had a rough past few months trying to get ready for an upcoming show.. and thankfully everything turned out perfect 8) ....

Incase you didn't know already.. I have the G now sitting on the Easystreet Airbag Kit...!! & I must say.. I LOVE the way it sits!! I don't think I've seen a G w/ my bumper bagged? -

Went on a Mini Shoot yesterday..once I got back into town!!:D So now I get to have my official TGC Debut 8) - On to the pics!

Just a few for now - Will update as I get them edited -

& one from the carshow with our Lovely Model - Autumn Brockman www.myspace.com/ahty

Nice, careful not to scratch that bumper!

Hott!! Love the stance!

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Jealousy just sunk in. Very sexy ride bro. Loving the air bags.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    You are the man!

Very nice man, we now have a lot of bagged G's on the board. What kind of setup are you running (tank, compressor, etc), and are you on struts all the way around, or cylinders? Looks good!

Apprecaite the love everyone!:D.. Its the easystreet kit - There airbags - 5 Gallon Tank runnin off of 2 Viar380c Compressors... how about you niytrus?

Like the car,but didn't like the airride at all,go low with coils and drive this or nothing,just my 2cent

very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    very nice!
    x2! plus the photo quality is awesome!
    CrabMan

Quote Originally Posted by Strizi81
    Like the car,but didn't like the airride at all,go low with coils and drive this or nothing,just my 2cent
    To each there own..but I would definatily rather have the ability to lift it or lower it by a touch of a button 8)
    very nice!
    8) Hell yea thanks bro Means alot coming from you man -

Quote Originally Posted by CrabMan
    very nice!
    x2! plus the photo quality is awesome!
    8) Thanks man

SOOOOO SEXY!!! i hav thought n thought of doing this in the past when i had money but i knew a few people with problems lik evreyweek so i said no but it looks soo sick, how did u get the front to tuck so much? did u cut out the wheel well?? are u able to go side or just up dwn? and one last thing how much for the set?

Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    SOOOOO SEXY!!! i hav thought n thought of doing this in the past when i had money but i knew a few people with problems lik evreyweek so i said no but it looks soo sick, how did u get the front to tuck so much? did u cut out the wheel well?? are u able to go side or just up dwn? and one last thing how much for the set?
    8) thanx bro.. - Depends on the setup you get and the install has a lot to do with it.. - The front..just Sits in there man..no Mods what so ever - ..Could do the side to side as well.. I'll post more pisc later:) The set I think was like $2200 but I think They've gone up.

Hey 02on19s, are you coming to the DFW meeting?

very nice pics and your G always looks damn good :smt023 :smt023

Nice setup, I have air struts in the front, air cyl's in the rear. How is the ride quality for you? I am tempted to move to air struts in the rear as well, but I like having the "hydraulic" effect in the rear, when I have enough air in the tank I can lift the rear off the ground by having it slammed and raising it. Ride qualitity suffers with the cans though.

I also need to grab another compressor, are you running 1 or 2 batteries? And are you still on the stock alternator?

Also, how is the noise? Where did you mount the compressors and is it pretty loud having them both running?

Looks alot better...not that it didn't look good before but definately an improvement.

Your sick ride just got sicker!!!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

very nice dude. very nice
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

:shock: SOoo SEXYYYY :shock:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast