The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What are the internal options

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

What are the internal options

What are the options for the 7G 95 galant internal only but no turbo though wanna go all out motor. cause external is easier.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    ummm... cams nitrous exhaust intake header SEARCH damn dude!

would this fit the 95 7G cause it looks to me like it won't cause the pipe is too long. but yeah anyways. I meant This http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AEM-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Pipe...internals...rotors? Is that the right link? For that price I'd just contact Raceconcepts or grab some Brembos.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

do a big brake swap.

been discussed. big brake kit is about 300.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Look I know your young and want to do all these crazy mods to your car and whatnot but ..... the first step to all of those things is research. I personally spent over 6 months on this forum researching every single mod I wanted to do to my car before I even made my first post. You have started an excessive number of new threads asking very "noob" questions that if you would have used the search function, you would have seen have been answered plenty of times before. And no offense bro, but if you were really serious about modding your car, you wouldn't be asking about what kind of ebay products you can put on your car. Real horsepower gains equal real money, no skimping and buying cheap shit. Honestly all your gonna end up doing is getting the people that want to help you pissed off at you by asking stupid questions that they've answered too many times already. My suggestion is to stop creating new threads until you have actually taken the time to look up the ideas you are having and see what has worked in the past and what has not.

thnkskbye :)

222whp/250wtq

Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    Look I know your young and want to do all these crazy mods to your car and whatnot but ..... the first step to all of those things is research. I personally spent over 6 months on this forum researching every single mod I wanted to do to my car before I even made my first post. You have started an excessive number of new threads asking very "noob" questions that if you would have used the search function, you would have seen have been answered plenty of times before. And no offense bro, but if you were really serious about modding your car, you wouldn't be asking about what kind of ebay products you can put on your car. Real horsepower gains equal real money, no skimping and buying cheap shit. Honestly all your gonna end up doing is getting the people that want to help you pissed off at you by asking stupid questions that they've answered too many times already. My suggestion is to stop creating new threads until you have actually taken the time to look up the ideas you are having and see what has worked in the past and what has not.

thnkskbye :)
    X2 i spent about a year researching everywhere online and from friends about turbos before i turboed my galant. asking people small questions every 5 minutes about every little thing will get u know where. where here to help u find the info, not to do the work for you :D
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    yeah all my mods have had about a year lead time before actual starting them. it's coo lto ask question, but at this point there aren't a lot of questions that heven't been asked and answered here.

Toda cams Toda cams!

Same as the other guys with me...I have done extensive research for parts, DIYs...the whole 9. We are all happy that you are taking interest into such an under rated car, but you will get alot further with some research. This is not a community that flames, bu we do get frustrated and will refuse help until you research. Not cuz we dont want to help....cuz we do. Its just that after being here for years (as most of us have been) the same question over and over again gets a little tired. Good luck to you noob, and by all means keep asking questions....just make them well thought out!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by koji464 View Post
    Toda cams Toda cams!

Why would you bump a thread that is almost 3 yrs old..??? What you said wasn't even relevant anyway! Dont post in an old thread unless its a question about the somthing that was already posted in the thread....

Quote Originally Posted by skrap View Post
    Why would you bump a thread that is almost 3 yrs old..??? What you said wasn't even relevant anyway! Dont post in an old thread unless its a question about the somthing that was already posted in the thread....
    guess you were tryin for a bitch slap...?I know im low on the totem pole, but how much they pay you?

EDIT: apologies
    Last edited by koji464; 08-24-2009 at 02:59 AM