The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: power lock and clock

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

power lock and clock

well the problem i encounter today, was that the power lock only working when the key is in the ignition. when i take the key out it only works for a few tries and then completly dies. Also the clock is not working. Does anyone know how to fix this types of problems i would greatly appreciate it

thnxs

check to see if uve added anything recently and tapped in to a posotive power source for guages or something , the computer goes crazy n it happened to me.
    also check the under hood fusebox for a yellow connector with a 15 and 10 amp fuse together, one is for the radio and other for interior lights clock and etc, why mitsubishi put it under the hood is beyond me, i went crazy looking till i noticed it.
    hope it helps.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i had this problem 2 weeks ago when puttin in a new stereo and both of the fuses were fried replaced them and everything went back 2 normal
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

yup, these cars have crazy and complex wiring. i went trough hell wiring a safc, and even worse an alarm. to hell and back to find the locks and sensors in the wiring harness. the color coding changes like 3 or 4 times depending on 94, 95 96 and 97-98
    and watch out u dont short and burn that lil box ecu looking thing behind the fuse box by the driver left foot like i did.
    its what chimes when the key is in the ignition and also controls ur cruise control.

lived 6 months without it till ripped EVERYTHING aprart plus some help from mitchell and alldata at work.

i love my car, it never ceases to chalenge me
    lmao

you guys need to be like me with manual windows and locks!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    you guys need to be like me with manual windows and locks!
    ive considered this
    but the passenger window bugs the hell outa me when its not electric.
    or not working properly.
    i just fixed my driver, new motor. and now the pass regulator And motor are taking a shit on me.

id be cool with it as long as everything on the passenger was electric lmao