The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ----------->engine swap question<-------------

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

----------->engine swap question<-------------

ok, i have liike an extreme amount of miles on my 02 G [181,055] and im thinking if my engine is even worth modding because the simple fact that im scared of the engine taking a s*** on me....lol i dunno if the smart thing would be to either do an engine swap [cuz datz wat im thinking] or just get another car. i really love my car and i know it has alot of potential but im not sure if its smart to put alot of $$$ in the engine if the engine is no good....and if i should do an engine swap, then wat engine would fit and how much would the job cost????? plz get back at me asap, and i thank yall in advance for the help....

noobie listen up.. many of the computer geniuses have thought about the ample about of date that is found on servers and databases.. together they realized it was very hard to remember exactly where a particular piece of information was located.. so with some simple algorithms, a simple text box and hitting "enter".. they came up with the simple word..

SEARCH

damn im bored
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mapid145
    noobie listen up.. many of the computer geniuses have thought about the ample about of date that is found on servers and databases.. together they realized it was very hard to remember exactly where a particular piece of information was located.. so with some simple algorithms, a simple text box and hitting "enter".. they came up with the simple word..

SEARCH

damn im bored
    lmao
    ~Lady Driven~

damn how'd you get that many miles on a 02 lol

will you bee doing the work or are you taking it to a shop? as far as your question it might help to post if you have an I4 or a v6 then you might get a little more help
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by underated
    it might help to post if you have an I4 or a v6 then you might get a little more help

Quote Originally Posted by mapid145

SEARCH

damn im bored
    dang man, chill out.

Nice to meet you new guy. there are countless threads on this topic.
    just search and you'll find it.

you shoudl introduce yourself and your car in the "welcome new member" thread.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo