The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheels, or as must people call them "RIMS"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Wise words from a wise man, lol
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

dukeplaya when u get the chance IM me, i need to speak to u.

roman
    hey Lord
    check this out, Im thinkin about these ......... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1875408028 and thats 550 shipped to lower 48 states ........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW, for rim color I LOVE gunmetal rims ......... but it depends on the color of a car

since yours is some kind of black ....... chrome will look good(but u dont like chrome)
    then the next best thing is either BLACK rims(black opal from Konig) or WHITE rims ........... now if you have tint ..... depending on color ....... white rims might fall off
    like if your tint is black and chrome ........ then white rims will be good
    but if your tint is BLACK or smoked then I suggest BLACK Opal or just Black gunmetal rims

Roman

those are the ones i might end up getting but not any time soon, maybe for my b day. feb 28

MitsuMan
    Digital,
    ...long time no talk eh?...anyways, I think gun metal would look hot on your ride, especially with that "certain black", your ride is gonna be looking hot whens its done, not overdone to draw attention, but enough done to acknowlede that is a hot ride...shoot me an IM

Dean

dean, i need your IM s/n, i lost it

your so wrong typing that bulls**t, "certain black", you better not tell anyone that certain black, j/k, lol. only u and 3 other people know.

gunmetal is the way im going, Velox VX 8, by the way does anybody know how much they weigh

im lookin for something around 13 - 17 lbs., 20 lbs. MAX

and how much do stock wheels weigh.

thanks guys and gals

people im getting pissed cause more people are wanting the Velox VX 8, i know these wheels will look sick on my car (not good or hott) SICK!!!. but i dont know anymore, to many people want these wheels.

what do u guys think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12