The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGC KILLEEN TEXAS PROJECTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

TGC KILLEEN TEXAS PROJECTS

right now there are 2 of us who are big in the TGC thing and hopefully more to pop out of the wood work soon! a few G's look good down here and are close to being finished but then you got the ones that are underconstruction like the ones in this thread....so please everyone feel free to post the pix of your G no matter where your from ...killeen or not, we wanna see what you got show us what you got and ideas are welcome, thanks TGC

King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    what kinda subs are those?

the subs in mine are MTX audiotek 10in i have no idea wat memo has

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

When you say Killeen are you including Fort Hood? Cuz I can find you some more folks out of that wood.

im frm texas
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

yea im memo i have 15 in rocksfords. yea ft hood temple belton anywhere close to here man see what you can dig up maybe we can get them to come to the dallas meet this weekend.

TGC Regular
    King8G, what kind wing does your boy with the other 8G have? It looks like we might have the same taste in spoilers if that's the ZeeMax wing made for the 3 Series BMW.

haha it was suppose to be an evo wing but i think it came out a lil different it way to thick and bulky to be a evo wing. by the way mine is the silverish g, kings is the black one.

hopefully we will have kings wetsanded this week in preparation for paint and im hopefully gonna primer mine this week also if everything goes well.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    cant wait for the paint.

sum people been bashin us on here sayin how shitty are cars look well, let me just put this out there for anyone with cars like ours....we dont all have that damn money that everyone else seems to have right away...and for everyone who thinks im jokin about my car looking good, it was finished before, check out my garage, my car wasnt always a primer mess, but its called underconstruction, so instead of bashing us why dont you help us, give ideas or correct sum things, shit

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    isnt Kalamidad in TX? now that is 1 hott 8G....
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

post sum pix of the gs here so we have sum good ideas of what everyone is doin to theres...

damn lookin good !

cant wait to see those 2 finished...

alex

Quote Originally Posted by king8g
    sum people been bashin us on here sayin how shitty are cars look well, let me just put this out there for anyone with cars like ours....we dont all have that damn money that everyone else seems to have right away...and for everyone who thinks im jokin about my car looking good, it was finished before, check out my garage, my car wasnt always a primer mess, but its called underconstruction, so instead of bashing us why dont you help us, give ideas or correct sum things, shit
    I don't see any post "bashing" your cars.

Nice cars.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by king8g
    I don't see any post "bashing" your cars.
    x2!

Once that silver G gets some deep dish wheels it's going to be off the chain! Are you guys going to paint it the same color or is there a color change on the horizon?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    do the trunks anoy you at all with the wing making them flop like that?

yes the wing thing bothers the crap outta me lol but as far as my G (silver) its going to go three tone red,black with a red marblization. like i said me and king 8 are doing all this in a garage. i worked at a body shop and figured i could do more at home so getting a compressor and we are just gonnna take a weekend to prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    do the trunks anoy you at all with the wing making them flop like that?
    it's not the wings making them flip flop like that... they are actually modded w/ a hinge and a bolt removed off each main arm so that the trunk is no longer attached completely to the main arms ( https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=31233 ). most people who do that mod make the hinge bend closer to the arm cutoff so the trunk lid stays near parallel to the ground when the trunk is open. you guys may wanna relocate the hinges back a little or find a way to have the trunk lids propped up a little more on the square of the arms so they sit parrallel, it looks much cleaner... like a floating trunk lid when open. MrJayDeeOne posted some good links in the above thread on how to make the lids sit flat and how to lock trunk lid to the arms w/ gate pin locks so you can have the trunks open normally when ur not showing.

as for pics of what people are doing to their rides, threre are hundreds of pics in the "members' rides" section as well as the "garage" section under "TGC Extras" at the top of this page. also check the Car of the Month posts (COTM) in the members' rides area and the COTM winners https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewforum.php?f=70 . here are some of the 8G COTM entries (nominated by TGC members) over the last few months:

Cali

NelsonC

Billet

leicoolya

triggermauve

Krispy03

GalantV600

qnz

Goosey2099

S-Line

Niytrus

Whokilledhughes