The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help with suspension...

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

need help with suspension...

i'm decidin' to do upgrade my stock suspension. but i barely have any clue on what to start with. i wanna lower my car just a bit...you know...to get that gaps taken care of, but still want a smooth ride. can anybody help me out with a good setup?

now i hear tein springs are good. anybody against those? and i'm gonna need some shock absorbers. what's a good brand to look for?

get at me when you guys can...and thanks again ahead of time.

Look carefully into the suspension, wheels etc thread.This thread will help you with your question.

There is a thread I made about a year ago where I asked about the feel of each set up that most members have. Here is what I got out of it.

Kyb AGX with teins or any good springs.
    Kyb GR2 ok but watch that drop.
    Megan coilover are less then the teins coilovers and just as good.

My ride is kind of stiff at 4f and 4r (adjustment)

Good luck and Search.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yea search around some more...but used to have teins with gr2s the ride was just like stock a little stiffer but the car felt more solid, that setup last me about 2 years and ws still going fine

later i had the eiback with the agx's...the agx's were a little more stiff the the gr2's even on the softest seting but the ride was still fine and they are adjustable to be made stiffer

if you really want a solid setup then go with coilovers i have the megans now and the ride is great i have also rode on the tein coilovers and they are a nicesetup as well

i have also had 2 g's ence the several suspensions lol, but read more in the topic and decide what setup is right for you