The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: aftermarket radiator

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

aftermarket radiator

well today i realized i need a new radiator. mines all rotted and bent and now its actualy leaking coolant. it got all messed from installing my turbo. twice. lol. so i was wondering if there was a way to install an aluminum one with slim fans because clearance is an issue with the new turbo. what kind would have the closest fit? i can make brackets and stuff im a fabricater/welder so thats not a problem there. any suggestions would be great thanks.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

I would look at the aluminum radiators from the 2G eclipse, i'm pretty sure the coolant hose locations are different so you would have to get those custom but otherwise it should bolt in without much fabrication. I know you can find one from Koyo floating around and I talked to the guys at JNZ Tuning and they were running a group buy for Mishimoto I believe it was. They said that they haven't had any problems with that one even though I don't know much about it.

222whp/250wtq