The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Galant! <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Don't worry about others...as long as you are happy, That's all that counts!!!! Welcome to TGC!!
    x2...n ya G is V6...so its very special :smt023 :smt006

2001 5 speed 4g64T

clean ride, drop and clear corners will set it off nicely!

welcome to TGC!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Welcome!! And Emma is really cute!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Your baby girl is too cute! Fuck what other people say for real, just do you. And you got a great platform for that ride. V6, nice!

... looks like Corinna has some competition with a lady with a white v6, it's also like another one comes in as she gets her Caddy, lol.
    ~Lady Driven~

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :smt039

Geeze... it's 3:47 in the morning and I am wide awake. I wonder why I can't sleep. :smt102

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards
    Cool another SD Cat...welcome!
    W00t! Are you going to the meet on December 1st?

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC. You have a beautiful daughter. Between Emma & the Galant you money is now gone . Enjoy your stay.

Nice ride! Very clean. And cute babygirl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    ... looks like Corinna has some competition with a lady with a white v6, it's also like another one comes in as she gets her Caddy, lol.
    lol.. I do, I do. But it's okay cause i'm gonna be selling the galant soon. Getting another car, but it ain't the Caddy :twisted:

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    ...between Emma & the Galant you money is now gone
    I know! It sucks! Well, I don't spend any money on Emma YET because I have WIC. (I deserve it because I pay my taxes damnit!) So, now all my money is going towards fixing my Galant because I have quite a few stuff to repair.

Quote Originally Posted by xglantv699
    Nice ride! Very clean. And cute babygirl!!
    Thank you. I like your car. :D What year is it?

When does the tranmission need replacement on these cars :?:

there's a meet on December 1st? man ive been out of the loop.... where is it at btw?
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

there's a meet on December 1st? man ive been out of the loop.... where is it at btw?
    WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! A meet on december 1st?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Jesus H Christ... I am getting married that day!!! CRAP!!!!
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox
    WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! A meet on december 1st?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Jesus H Christ... I am getting married that day!!! CRAP!!!!
    Who gets married? honestly? i mean also, who gets married on a meet day, oh wait we changed it for that couple huh? CHRIS AND ANDREA YOU ROCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox
    Who gets married? honestly? i mean also, who gets married on a meet day, oh wait we changed it for that couple huh? CHRIS AND ANDREA YOU ROCK!!
    Hahaha we know j/k
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12