The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official 10g Photos..(actually 9G-b)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 79
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar

Official 10g Photos..(actually 9G-b)

Here it is.. The 10G Coming here in January.. Sport Edition V6 is Cheaper then the Camry Sport edition or Altima sport edition by $2,000..

Any questions let me know..

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    nice

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    They liked how the interior was nice and big so they kept the shape. Probably no funding for a new design anyways. lol

The rear doesnt go with the front but fits in with the New Lancer Theme.

I love the front and how I can upgrade to that front end in the future. :mrgreen:

I guess im gonna wait for that for my front end convertion.

wood is so over............

if it not a mercedes or a jag..... why would you want wood.

we all know its not real wood...
    why not just use brushed aluminum. or color matched trim.

i think they really hit the nail on the head in the ralliart gallant interior.
    I actually love the look of the 9g. its a sick car in person(as long as its not the hubcap clad base model)

this 10g looks pretty sick.....

but plasti-wood?
    that would be the first to go.
    yuck

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    I like it I would drop it and its ready to go

not bad. but to me its like a 9G[C]
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Ya I think it looks fine but I don't like the idea of this being considered the 10g when its not really different than the 9g. All the other gens of galants look a lot different from model to model especially the 8g vs the 9g. I mean the car is fine and nothing really wrong w/it i'm just not too keen on the idea of this being the "10g". Are the engines the same and is this meant to refresh the galant and then redesgin it from the ground up in 2-3 years?

Experienced TGC Member
    Yet another WTF!!! moment courtesy of Mitsubishi Those assholes fucked up when they designed the 9G. I mean WTF? How do you produce a car that resembles an elephant? At least they were dead on with the new Lancer. The new Lancer is what the 9G shouldve been. Im slowly beginning to hope for the future of Mitsubishi. I really hope that this 10G is a joke. Otherwise after my 8G, ill be looking at a different brand. :smt011

wow, thats a disappointment.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant
    Yet another WTF!!! moment courtesy of Mitsubishi Those assholes fucked up when they designed the 9G. I mean WTF? How do you produce a car that resembles an elephant? At least they were dead on with the new Lancer. The new Lancer is what the 9G shouldve been. Im slowly beginning to hope for the future of Mitsubishi. I really hope that this 10G is a joke. Otherwise after my 8G, ill be looking at a different brand. :smt011
    Sir, it is time for you to switch brand or buy a Lancer.

Good Luck.

have you guys even driven a ralliart galant?
    they are sick
    far superior to the 8g.
    sorry but true.

8g was a homerun sure.

but the 9g handles better, is faster, rides better, roomier, safer,

i like it a lot. i was expecting more of a change when the 10g came out. but regardless i still like it.

the base models aren't anythign to hoot about.
    but the base model 8g's were garbage too.

throw a few mods on them though and they come a long way quick.

same goes for the 9g.
    just a couple tweaks here and there, and the right color.... and boom. you have a sick ride

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I believe you on the ralliart. But I did have the unfortunate oppurtunity to have a 9g rental car a couple years back it was the ES and was terrible. The car was is good shape too low miles it hadn't been a rental car for long so that wasn't the reason why it drove like shit. After that I've had a bad impression of the 9g. I think the ralliart was a good step but its overpriced not as good as the competition and isn't worth it. The Toyota Camry V-6 is better it has more power, better MPG and doesn't require premium and I hate toyota but damn I not stupid. Right now if I had to get a family sedan I would go w/ the Altima. Its pricier but a better car. Believe me I'm just as dissappointed that the galant lost some of its luster. The 9g may be better than the 8g but its not better than the camry, dare i say accord and certainly not better than the altima. I wish mitsu would do a "radical" rebuild of the galant.

They should have built this as the 2010 Galant.

Love,
    Matt

Re: Official 10G Photos..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87
    Here it is.. The 10G Coming here in January.. Sport Edition V6 is Cheaper then the Camry Sport edition or Altima sport edition by $2,000.. Any questions let me know..
    How much you selling it for?

John, I hear you on the Ralliart and don't have a problem with it's performance. The design is personal preference, so I won't complain about that either, it's just not my cup of tea. Cars getting bigger and bulkier is a trend, well, it was. Mitsu could stay away from that, but if not, fine. But slapping on new taillights, cutting here and there than calling it the next gen Galant is just lazy. What happened to that other concept? Mitsu knows how to make a good looking, good performer, profitable car. I love the new Lancer, Evo and Outlander. I just feel like they made a shortcut here.

Quote Originally Posted by galant3jl12's
    Ya I think it looks fine but I don't like the idea of this being considered the 10g when its not really different than the 9g. All the other gens of galants look a lot different from model to model especially the 8g vs the 9g. I mean the car is fine and nothing really wrong w/it i'm just not too keen on the idea of this being the "10g". Are the engines the same and is this meant to refresh the galant and then redesgin it from the ground up in 2-3 years?
    Quite honestly, I don't believe it would be the 10G. For starters, every Galant since the 7th Gen, right before the next new model, they would change the fascia and taillights. They did it in 97-98 and again in 02-03.

The next evolution of the Mitsu cars are reflected in that new Evo X car. That's the new style the company is heading with the sedans. IMO, that Evo X looks too much like an the new Lexus IS, especially the taillights.

Quote Originally Posted by BGR
    Quote Originally Posted by galant3jl12's
    Quite honestly, I don't believe it would be the 10G. For starters, every Galant since the 7th Gen, right before the next new model, they would change the fascia and taillights. They did it in 97-98 and again in 02-03.

The next evolution of the Mitsu cars are reflected in that new Evo X car. That's the new style the company is heading with the sedans. IMO, that Evo X looks too much like an the new Lexus IS, especially the taillights.
    2007-2008 Galant have been redesigned. Though seeing these pictures its not that different from the 9G. But I guess we need more information to be sure.

I thought that the 10G was going to be a "world car" which would be smaller for Middle East/European markets and that we would get the same car in the US since both the RHD and LHD were going to be built in Normal, IL.
    Love,
    Matt

yea, its way to big looking for my taste, i think it would look better with more window and less door, but thats just me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast