The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official 10g Photos..(actually 9G-b)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 79 of 79
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    So no total redisign till 2011? Sounds like a looong run for the 9(10)G.
    Nothing out of the ordinary. The 8G worldwide was out for 8 years.
    thats because its the shit and everyone knows it. lol. it could truly be one of the best looking sedans ever and with a nice set of rims and a drop the 8g is really a looker.

WarmAndSCSI
    ^^ hell yeah!

I agree the concept looks soo much better. It resembles a Audi A4/A6. But knowingly mitsu won't make it at the right time. They should look at the numbers and know that this design doesn't sell as much. Now the 10g's rear looks like a Chrysler Sebring. The rear and front don't match. They should've just brought the 380R design here and sold that. just my two points.

TGC Regular
    Later in 2008 the new Dodge Avenger will have a 3.0 V6 AWD version. As we all know the Galant is build on the same platform, so lets hope Mitsubishi will bring the GVR4 back or at least the GSX. Know lets pray.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

If the 8g came with a turbo 6G72 AWD, and a manual straight from the factory, the world would be a much better place.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    If the 8g came with a turbo 6G72 AWD, and a manual straight from the factory, the world would be a much better place.
    x2

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    So no total redisign till 2011? Sounds like a looong run for the 9(10)G.
    Nothing out of the ordinary. The 8G worldwide was out for 8 years.
    thats because its the shit and everyone knows it. lol. it could truly be one of the best looking sedans ever and with a nice set of rims and a drop the 8g is really a looker.
    x2

I told my friend that who's practically whole family owns chevy's, and he was gonna punch me in the face

oh well!!! i still love my 8G.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

In my opinion the 9G really did suck, the 10G does at least look more like a galant again. But I agree with 6G72Galant 8G was the best with 7G in second. I personally like the front grill for the 02-03 model over the 99-01, but all 8Gs are nice. The 10G also seems to be following the new trend of small ass windows...I like to be able to see out my windows especially bobbing and weaving in NY traffic.

8G FTW I plan on owning 8Gs till I can anymore, pretty reliable and fun as hell.

New 10G

I was recently at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show in October and there was a new concept car called Concept ZT. It is tipped to be the next 10G.

It looked pretty much like the evo x specifically the front grills. Very aggresive.

Here is a pic of the back side from flickr
    Attached Images Attached Images

i would get it without the wood tho and i would prob lower it
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i gotta say, the upgrades are growing on me.
    -Pedro

Just wanted to point out that the 2009 Galant *IS NOT* a new generation, but merely a facelift - was at the dealer again for more parts, and they had one in the showroom. The interior is pretty much the same as are the body lines - only difference was the front bumper cover/grill and rear taillights.

Only got one pic from my camera phone as the battery was way low, but as you can see, its the same headlights from the previous year.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    If you go the mitsubishi motors website, they have pics of the 2009 Galant up. Like Drybear I saw one already at the Mitsu dealer I buy my parts at. It actually looks pretty good in person. I wonder what the "ralliart" edition one will look like with the updated look, IF Mitsu decides to release one. I wanted to test drive a Evo X, but ALL of the ones they were getting were presold and the next batch have been too.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

The new Ralliart Galant looks good to me, I just don't like the behemoth grille.

07 RA front with 09 rear looks good!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I was checking out the 9g's again this past weekend.
    I really love the look of them. in stock form they aren't very photogenic. but in person they rock. especiallly the GTS and Ralliart.

the facelift model does look nice.... but i never had a problem with the tail on the GTS.
    i always thought those tails were pretty sweet.

go out and drive the 9g. I promise you'll love it.
    Don't be a pussy with it either just cause some jerkoff is sitting in the back seat, drooling over your credit line.
    go ahead and manhandle that steering wheel, and feed the banana's to that beefy 3.8 v6.
    the navi/vehicle maintenance software is pretty cool too.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    go ahead and manhandle that steering wheel, and feed the banana's to that beefy 3.8 v6
    The Endeavor is based on the current Galant chassis and share the same big boy 3.8 V6 but w/o the MIVEC in the Galant Ralliart. Being a SUV, it handles awsome...I can make some pretty nice turns, feels solid at higher speeds, but retains some of the great car ride quality..so I can safely assume the 9g shares the same great qualities. The 3.8 V6 has some balls...seriously, it will put your head to the headrest and it has some great top end power too. The endeavor has 250hp...and the Galant Ralliart has more, so I can imagine the lighter Galant with the more powerful V6 feels like.

If I wasn't soo infatuated on the Evo's...the 9g would easily be my next "new" car hands down. The Ralliarts are sweet, maybe i'll take your advice John and take a 9g Ralliart for a spin before I take a Evo X for one.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234