The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tein SSP are on!

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Tein SSP are on!

I love them! The ride is so much better than my skunk2/kyb agx that i had before. What really surprised me is that how low the Tein's are right out of the box :shock: I can still go almost an inch lower...but i won't be doing that. Anyways, here are the pics:

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    looks great

I don't know if anyone else notices this, but you and mrjaydeeone have a ton of the same mods even though your cars appear to look different

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

that looks so awesome!! very jealous. kudos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699
    looks great

I don't know if anyone else notices this, but you and mrjaydeeone have a ton of the same mods even though your cars appear to look different
    yeah, it seems that we tend to do the same mods right after each other...just coincidence i guess

looks nice , very nice

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice. now your wheels looks weird though. needs more offset to complement the front and sides.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    nice. now your wheels looks weird though. needs more offset to complement the front and sides.
    Do you mean a more aggresive offset? Well, after putting on the coilovers yesterday, we test fitted some 19x8.5 Work VS-XX +42 offset. Let me tell you, it looked sick :shock: But after buying the SSPs, i just ain't got $3000 lying around for new rims. Probably won't be doing anything else to the car till next year. Got the holidays coming up and i am already kind of broke from this project :x

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    Do you mean a more aggresive offset? Well, after putting on the coilovers yesterday, we test fitted some 19x8.5 Work VS-XX +42 offset. Let me tell you, it looked sick :shock: But after buying the SSPs, i just ain't got $3000 lying around for new rims. Probably won't be doing anything else to the car till next year. Got the holidays coming up and i am already kind of broke from this project :x
    exactly. it looks kinda shy right now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    Quote Originally Posted by glantv699
    looks great

yeah, it seems that we tend to do the same mods right after each other...just coincidence i guess
    haha, yeah that's what it looks like. looks great though. so what will "we" be doing next
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Do you mean a more aggresive offset? Well, after putting on the coilovers yesterday, we test fitted some 19x8.5 Work VS-XX +42 offset. Let me tell you, it looked sick :shock: But after buying the SSPs, i just ain't got $3000 lying around for new rims. Probably won't be doing anything else to the car till next year. Got the holidays coming up and i am already kind of broke from this project :x[/quote]

oOoOhh..i see some work vs-xx on your ride. what color though? gold or silver? i was looking to get some from rbmotoring but its hard to find the right offset.

haha, yeah that's what it looks like. looks great though. so what will "we" be doing next
    Well, i just got some maintenance stuff i gotta do. Gotta change rotors and pads soon and get new tires. Don't really have money now for big projects :cry:

oOoOhh..i see some work vs-xx on your ride. what color though? gold or silver? i was looking to get some from rbmotoring but its hard to find the right offset.
    I was looking at the silver. I've checked out rbmotoring, but yeah, it's hard to find good offsets for our cars on that site.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    nice!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    looks good

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Like the drop of coilovers the more I see them.

Ride looks clean man... real nice!

gorgeous :smt007