The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCTX Fall Meet Pics-R-Up (NEW VIDEO UPLOADED!!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    new video of the race footage added

damn i shouldve taped it too, yall shouldve told me to. pete wouldve got the inside veiw and i wouldve got the outside veiw.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

damn, Pedro u got ur ass handed to you lol

Looking good Texas, I sure do miss San Antonio. Everyone and their mother had some kind of hot whip. Good job reppen the G! :D

7G put the smackdown on Pedro

good run guys

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    yeah, fred won. i think the 7g is faster then the 8g stock for stock. plus my car is no where near proper working condition. it was just for fun. :)
    -Pedro

Awesome pics guys! I hope all is well over there. I loved the "RACE" footage it was full of suspense

damn that downtown location on top of the building....COULD BE SO FU#(IN SICK!!!...damn why do I have to live to far..

the bad part was i was at work in the bank one building in the background of the pics that night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12