The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wher can i get blue turn signal bulbs

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Wher can i get blue turn signal bulbs

o
    Last edited by atx; 09-06-2010 at 10:08 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i danno about the gauges, but the bulbs are hella easy: EBAY

take one of the stock bulbs out, get the number, and just buy any blue ones off ebay with the corresponding number. pretty simple. thats exactly how i did mine, and they work fine... sort of.

here's the deal: the bulbs i got were painted with a transparent paint. this looks good at night, but you can't see them at all during the day - pretty bad. what you have to get is where the bulb's actual glass it the color you want, so it'll be a LOT brighter and you'll see it during the day. happy hunting

the bulbs on my 94 ES are 1156 12 volt

it's probably the same for all the 7G galants
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

ewgiii
    can i just get blue turning signal bulbs without buying on ebay?? like a carshop or autozone(where i got replacement stock headlight bulbs) i don't like ordering anything online. Also, is it illegal in NC, and could i do blue headlights? ultimate goal is blue neon under car, blue headlights or turning signal lights, and blue lights replacing the winshield washers.

atx, here's the deal:

blue windsheild LEDs are illegal, i've been pulled over 3 times for them, 2 verbal warnings and one 12 dollar ticket. i now just have them hooked up to my turn signals so they blink on the corresponding side. blue turn signal bulbs are illegal in any state, since they're blue. but if they're your turn signal, the chances of a cop seeing you with your turn signal on is so rare it's not even worth it. i have blue turn signal bulbs front and back, along with the windshield LEDs, and i think it's pretty sick.

as far as the neon underneath the car, it's so nice. check out my car (link in sig.)

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Supernova
    Are there blue colored bulbs that glow hyper white? Not blue.

most hyperwhite bulbs have some kinda blue tint to them. if you want tru blue corners, i suggest getting a good pair of hyperwhites and then getting some 1156/7 gel caps (bulb condoms) in the color that you choose.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ewgiii
    so where could i find some hyperwhites and 1156/7 gel caps (other than ebay) and how much would they run me?

i found some at the local auto parts store. the gel caps are about 2 dollars a pair and the hyperwhites, just choose ur favorite ones...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

guages....on EBAY as well
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

GaLanT
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    atx, here's the deal:

blue windsheild LEDs are illegal, i've been pulled over 3 times for them, 2 verbal warnings and one 12 dollar ticket. i now just have them hooked up to my turn signals so they blink on the corresponding side. blue turn signal bulbs are illegal in any state, since they're blue. but if they're your turn signal, the chances of a cop seeing you with your turn signal on is so rare it's not even worth it. i have blue turn signal bulbs front and back, along with the windshield LEDs, and i think it's pretty sick.

as far as the neon underneath the car, it's so nice. check out my car (link in sig.)
    you have blue turnsignals in the back?? how does that look since it's covered in red? Or do you have JDM Taillights?

Quote Originally Posted by GaLanT
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    atx, here's the deal:

you have blue turnsignals in the back?? how does that look since it's covered in red? Or do you have JDM Taillights?
    the turn signals for 94s are white plastic overlay

1994 Galant GS 5spd

heres my hyper white turnsignals

this is unistalled bulb...looks blue unlit but lit nope

if you really want blue
    Verywhite01 had bought a set...I believe they are Polarg or hybrid (i think) and they are tru blue on or off
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition