The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1st time for every one

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

1st time for every one

Well my g is down....I think it is the fuel pump.....I dont hear it come on at all....ok well here is the story behind the bad news....I was on brake and I was going to to get somthin to eat so I got on the expressway and some honda guy didn't want to let me get over so I floored it and then my RPMS went to 0 and my car just did nonthing.....The motor had died and I had no powersteering so I coasted off the exit ramp and I pulled over....I kept tryin to get it to turn over and then soon enough it turned over but I had the gas floored.....then I was on my way I speeded up just a little and damnit if my car didnt cut off again......I was pissed..... I think it is the fuel pump I don't hear it coming on.......

What are my options for a fuel pump should I go walboro 255....cause it is going to get boosted.....But I thought that you had to have a fuel pressure reglator fot a bigger pump someone please post and help please my baby is down and I just want to get her home.....
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

you have to have a high flowing afpr to run the 255lph walbro.... oterwise it will overrun your factory regulator.

just get a 190lph. its good to over 350hp. and won't overrun your factor regulator.

to test the fuel pump youhave to get to the fuel pump check terminal.. and connect it to a 12v source.
    its located losely wrapped into the wiring loom under the evap and egr solenoids on the firewall.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo