The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Show Coverage: HIN Nightshift Las Vegas / DUB show San Diego

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

Show Coverage: HIN Nightshift Las Vegas / DUB show San Diego

Whats up TGC! - I've had a very interesting past few weeks - I went to Las Vegas for my 1st time on vacation -I was lucky enough to time it right so I was able to attend Hot Import Nights - Nightshift in Vegas!.. Covered the Event with my new SLR Camera... - Went home packed up to get ready for the Next Day...drove over to San Diego, CA cover the DUB carshow in .. Damn what an amazing opportunity! I had a great time - After talking with a few online magazines... about my pictures for there website- It looks like I've hookd up with CARDOMAIN.COM to host my Show coverage!!

- HIN Nightshift Las Vegas, NV: -

Full Coverage can be found here:

- Dub Show San Diego, CA: -

Full Coverage can be found here:
    http://www.cardomain.com/event/2007/10/13/DUB

Damn dude, you didnt have your car in any of those shows? those cars have ALOT shine in them. beautiful.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Hell I wish bro..!!..maybe soon..if I decide to move to vegas...:)... But my car was back home here in TX.. we flew down.. -

Gold on gold my fav combination 8)

damn thats my friend widebody evo8 i was susposed to got o that show but couldnt make it i wish i had tho... great pics, what kind of camera are you using
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

TGC Regular
    Wow.

Too many ricers with money.

wow those are some great pics. Congrats on hooking up with Cardomain
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Nice job Anthony, Hopefully we can get together soon. I would love for you to shoot my car. Congrats on getting together with cardomain.

Nice pics i would try to make the night pics stand out a lil more

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Galant Driver
    Wow.

I dont see anything rice about hardly any of those imports. Im just curious what you think rice is? Which car or cars are you talking about that are rice? Not the dub type show, but the import cars.

To me the 1st and 3rd are. Ricers and show cars are diff.

Quote Originally Posted by unlimited6986
    You hit the nail right on the head. Finally...most people cant discern from the two.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    All are excellent show cars & definately not ricers.

I like the blue FD. God the wheels on some of these cars just make you wonder what the hell the person was thinking and what is up with that Mercedes? I remember going to HIN last year. It was like a car rave and there's a whole LOT of extremely skanky asian girls wearing close to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    wow those are some great pics. Congrats on hooking up with Cardomain
    ...Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    Nice job Anthony, Hopefully we can get together soon. I would love for you to shoot my car. Congrats on getting together with cardomain.
    8) Heck yea man... Thanks - Can't wait to get together -

Thanks everyone... its a sweeet accomplishment for me, have to keep it goin:D

Anthony, those are some great shots man. You're quite the photographer. I hope you can turn your talent in to some serious cash!

PGD you think those cars are rice? What I saw was some people that have thrown serious money into a show car. It's a hobby, and in some cases its a career. Are you jealous because you can't come close to competing with their style, originality and dedication? or Have you been sniffing the aircraft remover again??? :mrgreen:
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TGC Regular
    Wow.

I dont see anything rice about hardly any of those imports. Im just curious what you think rice is? Which car or cars are you talking about that are rice? Not the dub type show, but the import cars.
    Imports?

1,2,6, and 8.

You hit the nail right on the head. Finally...most people cant discern from the two.
    You can call it whatever you want but some of those cars are ugly. I mean come on, a purple BMW? A glitter Mercedes? That is something a ricer would do. Just because it is a trailer queen doesn't mean its not rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    PGD you think those cars are rice? What I saw was some people that have thrown serious money into a show car. It's a hobby, and in some cases its a career. Are you jealous because you can't come close to competing with their style, originality and dedication? or Have you been sniffing the aircraft remover again??? :mrgreen:
    Not all of them are rice but quite a few. I really don't care if this is a hobby or a career or how much money they threw into their car. IMO, some of those cars still look like ass.

Trust me, I'm not jealous of their style, originality, or dedication. Frankly, I would never want to come close to what some of those people have done with those cars.

Wow.

Imports?

1,2,6, and 8.

You can call it whatever you want but some of those cars are ugly. I mean come on, a purple BMW? A glitter Mercedes? That is something a ricer would do. Just because it is a trailer queen doesn't mean its not rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Not all of them are rice but quite a few. I really don't care if this is a hobby or a career or how much money they threw into their car. IMO, some of those cars still look like ass.

Trust me, I'm not jealous of their style, originality, or dedication. Frankly, I would never want to come close to what some of those people have done with those cars.
    I wasn't really talking about the dub show, I was talking about the HIN show. The dub show really isn't my style either, but as far as the HIN show there isn't anything rice about it.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar

I would seriously rock that Mercedes, but how the hell do you clean it... Windex?
    ~Lady Driven~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast