Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Experienced TGC Member
    look at the inside. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by BGR
    lmao!

hahaha it looks like it so bad.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87
    I guess you guys didn't see my post "Official 10G Photos" in the Mitsubishi News & Info forum??
    I don't think its the true 10g, more of a 9G redo. After all the 8G Galant was availible in JDM trim for what 11 years? I think its a redo before the new 10G World Galant.
    i dont think the 10G is ready yet so there refreshing the style on the 9G to save it a few extra years

Remember when 03-05 and 06-07 Accord has redesigned tails but still in the same generation?...I think this is what Mitsu is doing right now...

The ZT will most likely to be the 10G indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    wow that interior looks like it came off of startrek
    it does, but it looks badass!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    warp 9 Mr. Sulu

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Take A Closer Look!!

If you look closely, you will notice that there is no need to lower that galant since there is no gap at all in neither front or rear!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Re: Take A Closer Look!!

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    If you look closely, you will notice that there is no need to lower that galant since there is no gap at all in neither front or rear!!
    Oh crap Mitsu finally got the point that the G is a car & not a off road rig!!!!

Re: Take A Closer Look!!

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    That's because it's only a concept vehicle. Production vehicle will look like a 4x4.

From: http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=17054
    TOKYO 2007: NEW GALANT VR-4?

Mitsubishi unveils a new big brother for the Evo X

2.5-litre twin-turbo V6 anyone?
    While pretty much everyone’s attention was drawn to the new Evo X, you could be forgiven for not noticing that Mitsubishi has also unveiled this, the Concept-ZT, on its Tokyo stand.

At first glance, it might seem to be just another large saloon concept, but look a little more closely and we might just have the successor to the Galant VR-4, as steered to victory in rallies during the late ’80s and early ’90s, on our hands.

Mitsubishi is keen to bang on about how the concept car is super safe, featuring a lane departure warning system and Jaguar-style pop-up bonnet to protect pedestrians, and how its 2.2-litre diesel engine is super high-tech.

However, we are more interested in the fact that this car features the double clutch gearbox and the S-AWC system as seen in the Evo, along with an electronically-controlled LSD, and the Outlander soft-roader's 4WD control system.

Coupled to some fastidious dieting, courtesy of resin body panels and an aluminium space frame, and this saloon promises to be properly rapid when fitted with a turbo petrol engine.

High power and high tech in an understated but attractive package: Subaru’s B-spec Legacy better beware.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear
    From: http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=17054
    TOKYO 2007: NEW GALANT VR-4?

Mitsubishi unveils a new big brother for the Evo X

2.5-litre twin-turbo V6 anyone?
    While pretty much everyone’s attention was drawn to the new Evo X, you could be forgiven for not noticing that Mitsubishi has also unveiled this, the Concept-ZT, on its Tokyo stand.

At first glance, it might seem to be just another large saloon concept, but look a little more closely and we might just have the successor to the Galant VR-4, as steered to victory in rallies during the late ’80s and early ’90s, on our hands.

Mitsubishi is keen to bang on about how the concept car is super safe, featuring a lane departure warning system and Jaguar-style pop-up bonnet to protect pedestrians, and how its 2.2-litre diesel engine is super high-tech.

However, we are more interested in the fact that this car features the double clutch gearbox and the S-AWC system as seen in the Evo, along with an electronically-controlled LSD, and the Outlander soft-roader's 4WD control system.

Coupled to some fastidious dieting, courtesy of resin body panels and an aluminium space frame, and this saloon promises to be properly rapid when fitted with a turbo petrol engine.

High power and high tech in an understated but attractive package: Subaru’s B-spec Legacy better beware.
    I registered on that site and gave them idiots a piece of my mind.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    what do you mean? what didn't you like about the write up?
    -Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad
    what do you mean? what didn't you like about the write up?
    If you go to that link and scroll to the bottom, you'll be able to click a link to go to the comments section. What I said above had to do with the other poster's comments on that site, not about the story.

They were saying the concept car was boring and dull. I told them to take their heads out of their asses (bum) and take a look at the rest of the pictures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12