The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just a little teaser...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    watch out for the rub on the damper. my 19x8.5 VOLKS (+48mm) have touched my rear dampers (TEIN SS-P) on full compression when my rear was not camber corrected. it is VERY tight back there. 19x9.5 +42 (actually 6.6mm closer to the damper) may fit when static but remember the suspension arcs in the rear during travel... the lower you go and the more negative camber the more chance for the inside of the rim to cut the damper; alternatively, camber corrected, it will be very hard to fit those wheels under the fender... remember, my fenders are not just rolled, they are CUT out and i only have about a pinkie clearance to the lip on compression (2.5"-2.75" drop in the rear).
    Yeah, we still got a lot of issues to work out. Im really just trying to remain optimistic...but i know it will be hard to fit these. Man, i can't tell you how much i wanted these after i actually saw them on my car. Damn, if i had some Air Runner supspension then these would be no problem

TGC Regular
    Those rims look tight.

Good luck.

DAM!!! the rims look sick amd the lip is soo nice!!! i wish u would of tooken more pics but looks great and let us kno wat happens and if they do end up fitting, we want to kno HOW U DID IT lol....good luck

Sorry guys, i should have taken pics of the front too...but i did that the week before and i didn't take pics. The front 19x8.5 actually fit good in the front. Man...always issues with the damn rear fenders :x :x :x

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    9.5 :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    9.5 :shock: :shock: :shock:
    yep 9.5

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    those are sick bro, hopefully you can get them to work with no problems

there was a thread on wider back wheels awhile back... love the look! save, buy, put on, and post pics!!! looks great from what i see! :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12