The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ingalls camber

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

ingalls camber

i am dropping my G around 1.8 inches at the rear, rear camber is needed no matter what, but i got confuse while seaching around for camber, there are some that cost $20-30 also some for 90,

here is the one that i am interested so i just want to make sure is the right part, the part # 3586, is for a 8g

http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/ingalls.htm

thanks

you can just pick up some bolts and washers like the rest of us at home depot and do it for like 15 bucks or so. Ther is a post in the tutorial section
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    you can just pick up some bolts and washers like the rest of us at home depot and do it for like 15 bucks or so. Ther is a post in the tutorial section
    12 for me at Fastenal 8) . I had no luck at my local Lowes or Home Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    yea, i read all that and i know alot of people here have those home depot washers with no problems but, to me, it just sounds so risky and i just couldnt pass myself doing that. i just spent 850 on tein so why not another 90 bucks on camber to make it a perfect setup.

thanks,

it totally depends on how much adjustability you need. like ingalls has a kit that adjusts +- a degree. and then there's the other kit that costs like 90 bucks and that adjusts -1 degree to +3 degrees. if the cheaper kit has the adjustability you need, no need to spend extra money on the more expensive kit.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.