After the crash

Removed everything

New one-pice VR-4 headlights

New hood

Bumper is fixed, only need to get it painted

Bumper is spray can painted and a new frontplate in place

Hood is finally painted

Pre-faceliftgrill in place

VR-4 rear-spoiler and new but same rims are in place.
    2 more things to do before this year is over and that is. Eyelids and fix some mechanical issues.

Sorry for the inactivity. Been busy on the Norwegian Mitsu Club latly, ordering calenders and planning car meetings. The rest of the spare time goes to PS3 online
    Nothing new on my G, but next year the rest of the rebuild after the crash is been done before the big annual car show in Bergen - Norway next spring. Need a new right fender front side, perhaps a new bumper (sick of repairing old cracks!) and the right grill for my bumper (facelift grill)
    Also im still w8in for my eyelids i ordered from Goku. For some reason it get lost in the mail when arriving to Norway :(
    And BTW: Tnx for the december nomination QNZ
    And i need a asskick so i can start to do some smallfixes/upgrades on the G. Water leak in the trunk has ruined the floor carpet so that will be removed and a new floor made in wood is gonna be made.
    Im also gonna remove all the covers in the back and paint all of it black.
    Last edited by ShiZnitH; 12-26-2009 at 09:38 PM

Been quite busy lately and i just moved (temporarily) into my parents house while i find a cheaper place to live.
    And since my girl smashed my G 1 year ago she celebrated it with another crash in february LoL

Before crash

After crash

But this time the insurance was in place and i have been w8in for the new parts and today i got the phone from Mitsubishi! My new bumper, hood and grill was ready :D
    The old grill was the wrong grill from an older Galant so now im getting the right grill :D

On friday when i get the parts im gonna post pics from before and after innstalling the new parts :)

Du... imorgon torsdag ska jag och Carl vara på möte med Mitsubishi angående MOD på kinnekulle.... Ville vi fortfarande vara med... datumet är satt till den 4 september tror jag att det var... självklart hoppade Mitsubishi Sverige på iden att ni skulle komma och hoppas verkligen att ni är fortfarande sugna...
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY
    School PS13 - then moved to Europe

Quote Originally Posted by valpen View Post
    Du... imorgon torsdag ska jag och Carl vara på möte med Mitsubishi angående MOD på kinnekulle.... Ville vi fortfarande vara med... datumet är satt till den 4 september tror jag att det var... självklart hoppade Mitsubishi Sverige på iden att ni skulle komma och hoppas verkligen att ni är fortfarande sugna...
    Såpass. Gi en lyd på MOD Crew gruppen på Facebook. Skal ta å høre med Roger Auflem. Er han som har hovedansvaret for MOD norge.

Sorry for the foreign language guys

Sorry to say this dude, but you need to stop letting your girl drive your G. lol.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

lol i was about 2 say the same thing your g is off limits 2 her from now on =)

She pays for the damage so its ok :D

I'll have to agree that your girl needs to stop driving your G. Or at least learn to drive properly first.

The option is to sell this and buy a piece of crap since shes paying insurance and other stuff aswell :) Or save some money and buy a cheap ass Galant stationwagon and keep the Sport :)

Of with old bumper. Old bumper is now for winter use only :P Gonne re-inforce it so i can plow the snow with it

And finally after over a year its complete again :D
    '

Here is the guilty one who has a secret agenda to kill of my G

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Of with old bumper. Old bumper is now for winter use only :P Gonne re-inforce it so i can plow the snow with it

And finally after over a year its complete again :D
    '

Here is the guilty one who has a secret agenda to kill of my G
    LOL, sweet as G !

Gonna polish here next weekend and take some good pics before my first carshow in a year :D

lookin good again

Yeah. Finally :D Its so fuckin good. Over a year has passed since the big crash.

Heres from how the G was before the 1 st crash and after :)

Last edited by ShiZnitH; 06-15-2010 at 05:08 PM

Got the G back from a free polish

Before:

After:

She did it for free if she could borrow the G for a day :)

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Yeah. Finally :D Its so fuckin good. Over a year has passed since the big crash.
    Yey! My car in the back! :D

Not much to update. Drivin on 15" winter rims since two tires is worn completly out. To new tires comin next week i hope
    I got a big amplifier in the car to power up the subwoofer and 2ch speakers in the front so i boosted up the db too about 140
    I also wired up some floor lights to the door light so it switches on when door is open.

I loving the hood bro.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

The best facelift they did on the Galant in 2001 on the EU models :D

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast