Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 243
    Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    nice!!!

«Carlos»

Got these yesterday :D

Diffrence between stock OEMs on the right and Taiwan copys on the left side

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    im confused about your tail lights mine are jdm kioto and light up like your taiwan tailights?

My stock tails are from Koito and are 100% the same as they have in Japan. Perhaps Koito made some changes?? Are u shure ur tails are from Koito? Do u have the parts number? Starts with MR on the back of the tails

A guy hitted my G the other day while reversing. Caught him doin it! He was actually trying to drive off! (Look at nr 4)

So now i got 4 things to do before the big car gathering in Bergen, Norway

Nr.1:

I hitted a big iceblock while driving in the dark so i didnt see it. Its only a crack and the paint is chipping of because the bumper is to flexible.
    Hopefully im getting this fixed when the two next points are beeing fixed.

Nr.2:

This is a 2 year old dent from when my ex girlfriend crashed my G badly.
    Got a new fender and its gonna be painted this month hopefully

Nr.3:

HitNrun dent. Dont know who the fuck did this!
    Got a new fender on this side also and its gonna be painted this month hopefully

Nr.4:

Look at the first lines in this post

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    That sucks. Hope the guy who hit you would pay for the damage.

He is gettin an asswooping if not! Got his number, name, license plate and 2 vitnesses!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    He is gettin an asswooping if not! Got his number, name, license plate and 2 vitnesses!
    Lucky you got the persons information, I never found out who backed up into my car 3x in the mall...

Re: My "JDM"Galant G8 Sport Edition

The person that hitted my car gave me a fake ID and the car he drove wasn't he's car. The cops have dropped the case a long time ago so I had to fix it my self.
    So I bought a wagon I could use while I fixed up the Sport. Due to work and issues between me and my kids mum I haven't done much. It's not road legal anymore because the states driving department fucked up with roadtax payments the police took my license plates.
    Also my coolant is leaking out right outside the firewall because the pipe that goes into the heating for the fan in the car have to be replaced. It bursted 2 winters ago since it was about -25c outside and my coolantmix was for -15c :-/
    So I'm parting out the wagon next year so I can replace the following parts:
    - Front bumper. Old one is cracked
    - Sideskirts. My ex scratched up one side and the other side was scratched when I bought it.
    - Some interior parts
    - New splash shield under the engine
    - New pipe for coolant I the heatingunit

Heres my temporary ride. I hate Auto!!! :-P

Oh jeez man. Thats a whole lot to happen. At least you still have a car of some sort though. Freakin crims always trying to pull one over on people.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Jupp. Now she have no wheels on only standing on struts or what the hell it's called in English :-P W8in for the outside temp to raise a bit more so I can start to take our the dashboard.
    I'm gonna send my coilovers to a shop for overhauling if the price is good. Repaint is getting done when I'm done parting out the wagon. Hopefully I get enough cash for the repaint then. Dunno if I'm gonna wait with the engine swap (4G63 to 6G72). Time will show. I only hope I can prioritize the G enough to get her ready for the annual car show in may-june

4g63->6g72?!?!?!?! o_O
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Oops. 6A13 it's called :-) 2.5 SOHC

ok I was about to say.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

6A13 FTW! Wagon looks gooood!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

6A13 without TT and DOCH so it's not that much For The Win :-P I want the 3.0 DOHC engine with 200hp from Sigma/NA 3KGT but the gearbox us on the wrong side. Eventually if Mitsubishi Norway stops beeing retarded and car customization rules here in Norway gets loosened up I want to throw in a 6A13TT with AWD :-D Or I could settled with the DOHC 4G63T from Evo 7-8-9 :-P
    6A13 and 4G64 GDi (DOHC) are the two other engines besides the 4G63 that came in the G8 in Europe. There was also a horrific diesel engine but that wasn't sold in Norway :-P
    I really want the GDi since it has great powerband. 225nm at 3.500 compared to the V6 with 224nm at 4.500 :-) But that engine is hard to find in good condition and it need TLC all the time since it does not like the octane we have here. The fuel quality in Japan is much better. The problem is that in the intakemanifold its getting clogged up with soot.
    Last edited by ShiZnitH; 12-14-2012 at 09:53 PM

Hit and runs are the worst..I've witnessed 3. All were parked cars, and one was a police car outside of court..not to mention the police station is next door lol. Sorry to hear about your situation, that's a nice wagon you picked up for the meantime.

Oh, I see about the 6A13. Well, if you don't mind uprooting your life an coming to the US, our customization laws are easier to deal with, but we don't have cool legnums and worldspec Galants either though.

NVM, you probably just wanna stay put lol!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

U could atleast rebuild one to world-spec and still stand out. Over Here its swarming with Galants with VR-4 look so it takes more to stand out from the crowd :-P

Not much done here sadly. I've changed the front fenders and changed the heating core for the heating unit. And I'm most likely gonna overhaul the gearbox again since for some reason a hole in the clutch house appeared and I don't know what happened. So I'm gonna pull the gearbox apart and check it out. Got also an electric issue so I have to change the dynamo most likely. The red wagon i have is being parted up anyway so I'm gonna take the dynamo from that car :-)

Here's a little throwback from when she's was on the road <3 :-P

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast