The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My "JDM"Galant G8 Sport Edition

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Showing results 161 to 180 of 243
    Lets hope i can get her back in good shape :) I feel so sorry for here. And my girl is still wery sorry about the crash and has to apoligize everytime shes gonna drive here
    Ive fixed up the grage a bit so please leave a commen and rating :)
    Last edited by ShiZnitH; 04-13-2009 at 03:46 PM

just wanna say i love your g hope u get it bak to the way it used to look or close to it its a shame it had to get smashed up but ive crashed mine and it lead s to new ideas and a whole new look good luck with it post pics when your done fixn her up

Yeah i got rid of the headlamp washers and the middle section underneath the bumper are removed aswell. THe red diamond on the grill are gonna be cleaned away.
    So its gonna be diffrent this time. In Norway i have to do something diffrent so im not one of 100eds Sport/Avance Gs. So far i think the fogs has done a exellent job makin the bumper diffrent + the OEM fogs looks cheap and dull with the plastic fantastic looks

My G before the tranny was taken of last summer.

Lets hope shes back to this summer :)

The bumper is 100% ready for paint in a week. Only missing the frontplate before everything is gonna be painted

Banned
    ThaShiZnitH...geezus man, you are a straight Picture Whore!!! lol

..but that's not bad because i have something nice(your G) to look at :]
    great pics. i remember seeing your car on cardomain a while back. not surprised to see you here.

I Norwegia forums u get spanked if u dont take pics of progress and so on
    So expect more pics from everythig im doi to my G ;)

Front bumper is then ready for paint fellas :D:D:D

2 big holes is gone + the two holes that holded the old plates. U could see them with the japan sized plate on.

Big crack is gone

No more headlamp washers :D

On the backside

very very cool car bro..keep it up..we have the same brake lights and hood.. only a quarter lits up ...
    I trust MyMitsu..

The reason that i havnt been on the forums latly is this

Only waitng for the $$$$ then im gonna order a new frontplate so i can mount the bumper. The headlamps are too far back aswell because of the crocked frontplate

This is gonna get fixed

Newly washed engine bay. Not much too look at

I have to fix the mountings

No headlamp washers and the platic cover under the bumper is gone

Things i have ordered and has arrived:
    - New frontplate
    - Bumper bracket/mounting
    - Radiator hose
    - Screws for headlamps and radiator
    - New A/C radiator
    - New A/C pipes for high pressure
    - New A/C coal filter
    - LED parkinglight bulbs
    - White light bulbs in headlamps: On the car
    - New wheelbearing: On the car

The front plate is getting mounted this or the next week :)

why u got the 2 liter engine instead of the 2.5?? did the car come with avance features? in germany we only had GDI and V6 in avance shape but not the 2 liter engine.

Weird norwegians In Sweden u could get em with 2.4 GDi and 2.5 V6.
    But the thing with the cars u guys have is that u dont have the Momo steering wheel.
    U have everything else thats in my G exept the steeringwheel.
    In Norway we have:
    Sport:
    Blue/black interior, only manual, painted plastic inside in steel gray and Momo steering wheel.
    Avance::
    Black or brown leather seats, automatic only, treelookalike plastic and leather steering wheel.
    The rest is the same on both cars and only with the 2.0l engine unless we import from Sweden or Germany. But the u wont get the Momo wheel.
    Last edited by ShiZnitH; 06-19-2009 at 07:11 AM

thats weird indeed man...in the UK they even got a so called "classic" version...it has momo steering, blue/black interior, avance spoilers/lips and instead of climate automatic it has manual regulators...never seen in any other 8G version.
    i love the momo steering wheel - got it too...and black leather, V6 and automatic/tiptronic though I do prefer manual transmission.

Jules: I preffer the l4 with manual than the V6 with auto since its actual slower than the l4 manual.
    But if i find a V6 with manual or a GDi with manual for a low price and low KM im gonna swap engines.
    If the GDi its a easy swap im gonna go for that since the 2.4l GDi is a DOHC engine and got the same tourqe. But the V6 has a great idle sound :)

Time for a new update:

First i painted the front bumper so i can use the bumper before i can afford the paint.

Then the hood was ready for some real paint finaly after i bough for 4-5 months ago

The pre-facelift grill has been spraycan painted in the same way as the bumper. I dont know if im gonna keep this grill since it isnt made for my facelift Sport bumper. The facelift grill bottom half is goin more forwards and covering the massive gap under it. The pre-facelift grill has a huge gap between itself and the bumper. But its so diffrent compared to other EUDM Sport/Avance editions so i might go ahead and do it.

I fixed the piping of the A/C aswell.Only thing now is that for some reason the A/C dont turn itself on when its over 22 celsius outside. Pointless

So overall my G is almost complete. The onlything after the crash is the dent on the right front side and the washerfluid container.
    The VR-4 wing is hopfully dryed after painting tomorrow :) Cant w8 to get it on
    Last edited by ShiZnitH; 08-31-2009 at 09:56 AM

ShiZnitHs Galant G8 Sport EUDM -Rebuilded-

Oh. I almost forgot. I posted a picture of my rims polished lipp

Thats been takin care of. I got 4 new rims from the dealer so now i can rub the lipp and getting exited at the same time
    And in only a few hours im picking upp my freshly painted VR-4 wing

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    Its not a good result but im oridering new ones from a friend of Goku ;)
    Custom:

The eyelids im gonna order:
    I forgot about this. Might gonna buy em when i get my paycheck.
    Goku: Do they still sell these?

Oooh. Its been a while since i bought this. Took a while before i got it painted

Guess what ive ordered....

Ive just sent the payments to Goku :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    yay! time to get her lookin mean again

Yeah, it feels good to start modding again instead of fixing :)
    Heres some updated pics

Only things left to do before the car is healthy again is to fix the axelrod on the left side, fix det right front fender, new grill and paint grill and bumper :)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast