The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stock muffler Inlet size

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Stock muffler Inlet size

What is the stock 95 Galant muffler's inlet size? search for it but found nothing.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Should be 2.25"?
    7g for life!

Yup 2.25, the basic tubing size for most midsize 4 bangers. If you want to throw a bigger muffler on the stock tubing, any shop will have tubing with steps in them, like 2.25 to 2.5

Try going out and buying either to Chilton's or Haynes repair manuals ... they are full of all this useful information and it might actually help you understand how a car works.

222whp/250wtq

Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    Try going out and buying either to Chilton's or Haynes repair manuals ... they are full of all this useful information and it might actually help you understand how a car works.
    Yeah I'm Planning on doing that so I won't have to be asking questions here.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by 7GProject_4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    Yeah I'm Planning on doing that so I won't have to be asking questions here.
    Don't listen to him If you can't find an answer to your question by searching, feel free to create a thread. It's ALWAYS going to help somebody in the future.