The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 95 Galant Header Pattern

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

95 Galant Header Pattern

Is the pattern 4-2-1 cause I think i tis by looking but what is the pattern?

huh?

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    huh?
    err pipe pattern like how there is a header for the GS Eclipse that is like 4-2-1.

As long as it bolts up, who cares about the stock pattern? You plan on replacing the stock manifold right?

If you can't even search to find simple answers like this then you have no place modifying your car. I mean seriously, stop posting useless threads and wasting everyone's time. :smt011

222whp/250wtq

here-here dude

it doesn't take to much to figure out........ and a GS eclipse DOES NOT have a mitsubishi motor

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    If you can't even search to find simple answers like this then you have no place modifying your car. I mean seriously, stop posting useless threads and wasting everyone's time. :smt011
    I actually meant something else than the pattern

Quote Originally Posted by 7GProject_4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    I actually meant something else than the pattern
    Then you obviously titled the thread wrong in the first place ... and since it's still such a HARD question to figure out, if you look at the picture of the header and it goes from 4 pipes to 2 pipes to 1 collector then ... you guessed it, a 4-2-1 configuration. If it goes from 4 pipes to 1 collector then it's a 4-1 configuration.

Here you go, I was able to find this information in under 2 minutes and all i had to do was type in 4g64 headers in google search .... See how useful it is to not be lazy.

http://tearstone.com/shop/vmchk/RPW-...4G64-SOHC.html

Even if you don't want these actual headers the information it gives you in the description is actually really good so please do us a favor and learn about something before you buy it and then bitch because you need a tutorial on how to install it with pics.

222whp/250wtq