The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My little expedition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    Proto

My little expedition

Didn't spend long around the place. We plan on walking around this weekend though. A couple small graveyards along the way from the 1800s. The place where all the buildings are is called the "Glass Factory", unsure of the name and history but supposed haunted.

Nicee....but creepyyy....

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    that's some cool shit. I'd love to take a stroll down there!! wow!! :)
    -Pedro

hope you got hobo stab insurance lol

i love going to places like that... theres all kinds of abandoned factory's and even a mental hospital here i wanna go to
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

TGC Regular
    Looks pretty creepy.. sweet at the same time..
    For some reason I can imagine a film being shot there
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    brokeback graveyard.

LOL

Proto
    We actually have a ton of places here. One being the Pocomoke Forest, the biggest is probably Furnace Town. Plenty of old dirt roads, swamps, abandoned mansions, etc. Eastern MD was big on the slave industry.

Anyone know where the Seven Gates of Hell are? Rumor is no one makes it past the 3rd gate. I read it's in PA but unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    We actually have a ton of places here. One being the Pocomoke Forest, the biggest is probably Furnace Town. Plenty of old dirt roads, swamps, abandoned mansions, etc. Eastern MD was big on the slave industry.

Anyone know where the Seven Gates of Hell are? Rumor is no one makes it past the 3rd gate. I read it's in PA but unsure.
    ya i heard it's towards PA. once my jeep is done i am ready for all kinds of trails :twisted:

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

its near york Pa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_gates_of_hell

sounds like my kind of place
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

ya theres places like that all over where i live. theres really old cemetaries from the 1700-1800's all over the place. theres even indian burial grounds all over. gotta be carefull when doing construcion
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

now thats my cup of tea....

2001 5 speed 4g64T

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Urban exploring is cool. I want to go to an old psych ward or hospital. Nothing cool in my area though.
    7g for life!

just make sure u have hobo stab insurance

dead spirts...nope wont catch me around thier
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    I'd be the first one running :oops:
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bmore303
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    I'd be the first one running :oops:
    Nooo don't do that duuude! Don't you watch your movies?! The first to run is the first/second to die.. and the last to run is the first/second to die! It slowly makes its way to the 'middle person'! But... if you'll be the first person running.. I'll be the first person shoving. Hahah.
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

Ain't No one making me walk around that graveyard!! hell nooooo lol

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    man i wish i was there with you. scare the living crap outta you!! nice pics!!

I think it's awesome that you visited a place that old. :-) There is this one place not too far away from me that is like... HARDCORE haunted and there have been REAAAALLY scary stories that I heard from people that went there.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto

ya i heard it's towards PA. once my jeep is done i am ready for all kinds of trails :twisted:
    Do I hear the next TGC meet calling? Although can we really call it a TGC meet if none of us bring our galants? :P

222whp/250wtq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast