The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Neat website i found...Pics inside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 38

Neat website i found...Pics inside

Dont kno if this is the correct place but i found this website and thought it was pretty cool. There are some galants on here forsale. I dont know if its legit and wouldnt even know how to check. Just wanted to share.

http://www.japan-partner.com/japanese-salvage-cars.php

heres some pics:

Oh and these are pics of the cars that are currently 4 sale on the website, and the prices thats show are after there already imported. So who knows?
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

I've been a member on that site for over a year, those prices are before shipping. To get the real price take the export size then get the price of shipping to the port of your choice, take the export size and multiply it by the price of the container to the port. Its alot more expensive than it looks.

Well i figured thats probably what it was going to end up being...really expensive. I just thought it would be cool to get a car form over there.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    interesting site.

i have successfully bought a galant from this page paid 1k bucks for it

total of 4k that includes shipping handling and importation tax it should be here with in the next 3 to 4 months

8) :o :o|

2002ShadowDeamon
    Hey dsandy, i sent you a pm cause i have been trying to get a legnum over here for a long time and could never get any information. can you help me out?

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dsandy
    i have successfully bought a galant from this page paid 1k bucks for it

total of 4k that includes shipping handling and importation tax it should be here with in the next 3 to 4 months

8) :o :o|
    wait right hand drive??

yeah u have the option to buy it right hand drive or lef hand drive!! i'm looking foward to find something interesting here!!

i would like to find the VR4 galant...because the pictures i posted are of the 4cyl. models. I didnt know they made VR4 in I4's? Atleast is said they were on the site

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    yeah u have the option to buy it right hand drive or lef hand drive!! i'm looking foward to find something interesting here!!
    well i mean i couldnt find any left hand galants on that website. and wouldn't that be illegal to drive a right hand drive car? maybe not i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by beam514
    well i mean i couldnt find any left hand galants on that website. and wouldn't that be illegal to drive a right hand drive car? maybe not i have no idea
    why not? ive seen right hand drive jeep cherokees. there mainly used for mail delivery but i still see them being driven around often

there is someone here in NY with a Nissan Skyline R32 with a right hand side steering wheel and is registered here in the states, and he haven't got into any type of trouble!!

there is someone here in NY with a Nissan Skyline R32 with a right hand side steering wheel and is registered here in the states, and he haven't got into any type of trouble!!
    That is because there is NO law on the books that says your car must be left hand drive.

If anyone wants a Legnum VR4, I will be willing to sell mine for the right price...
    --Rich
    My car is more JDM than yours!

and what do you call a right price?

2002ShadowDeamon
    There are quite a few Skylines in the States. I know that there is one in O'Fallon, Mo.

I have always wanted to buy a Legnum VR-4 and have even found some good website to get them from, but i cant ever find out if anything has to be done to the car for it to meet US Standards. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ShadowDeamon
    There are quite a few Skylines in the States. I know that there is one in O'Fallon, Mo.

I have always wanted to buy a Legnum VR-4 and have even found some good website to get them from, but i cant ever find out if anything has to be done to the car for it to meet US Standards. Does anyone know?
    I'm more than inclined to say yes but I don't know what all needs to be changed. I seem to recall that the AYC has to be disabled among a few other things. Your best bet for finding out would be to pm Mante since as far as I know he is the only person who has successfully imported a JDM galant so far. It might be hard to reach him though since he no longer posts on this board. Good luck.

222whp/250wtq

2002ShadowDeamon
    I have tried, but nothing came from it. I thought that I had talked to him, but there was no real help. Nobody else has done this? How about you dsandy? You just said that you had one shipped. What are you going to have to do to it?

And a noob question, what is AYC?

2002ShadowDeamon
    Oh, and this is where I find all of the Legnums for a cheap price.

www.tradecarview.com

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002ShadowDeamon
    I have tried, but nothing came from it. I thought that I had talked to him, but there was no real help. Nobody else has done this? How about you dsandy? You just said that you had one shipped. What are you going to have to do to it?

And a noob question, what is AYC?
    I'm taking a while guess and say.. active yaw control
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

but there are a few skylines here in the states, and they have more power than a VR-4, if they are here legally, then i wouldn't think VR-4 wouldn't!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast