The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant On 20s!!! NO JOKE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 65
    TGC Regular
    hell ya those things look huuuuuge
    - Atba

It looks nice no doubt but How does it drive?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    It looks nice no doubt but How does it drive?
    good point...wheres the tire on those...are they painted on
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

it is cool that it has been done, but IMO the rims look like fan blades, but I am just one insignificant person, and my opinion doesn't really matter, it's yours that does. Congrats on the dubz

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

I like 20" rims and all but I don't think they look right on a Galant. Don't get me wrong everyone has got their style but i think 18's a more than ok for a Galant 19's with the right rim.

Anyway good job on proving that it can be done, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and how is the ride by the way? I would be paranoid of every bump and hole on the street.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

757Boyzgtz
    thats hot those are the same rims i was thinkin bout gettin but only in 18" since i dont think they offer them in 19" i want dubs but i dont wanna invest that much money but those are definitely hot as hell

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Those shitz look huge as hell.. yo u must get mad looks when your driven down the road wit 20's on the Galant..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Fast99ES
    It's coo if you're about the loox...i know thats holdin u back on performance...a friend of mine has those same rims on his 98 Grand Prix Gt coupe...those rims are so damn heavy too!!! He said that they really slow him down...i believe it...but otherwise the concept is coo...

ozkrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant On 20s
    WHERE U AT!!! WHAT DO U THINK??????
    umm...what word can i use??? ahhh i got it! "!UGLY!"

Jenny
    only the people who didnt know what they were talkin about said it couldnt be done, one person said it couldnt be done, (he didnt know what he was talkin about) and everyone else listened to him

some 20s wont fit, the guy who said they dont fit was probly lowered and had truck tires on it, and everyone else listened to him

thank you "galant on 20s" for not listening to everyone else

Its usually better not to

Galant_On_20s how much did the modifications end up costing you?

J. T. Z.
    A friend of mine has the same rims but 18's on his Galant. Don't like them on his car but the 20's look hot as hell. Great job!

a2ggalantondubs

20s on a galant has been done bout a year ago

i got 5 galants in charlotte riding on 20s it aint nothin no more i told these peeps about a year ago plus they already had my pics of a galant with 20 on it they just be haten, people just be haten cuz they cant afford the ride of a tru balla so stick with sum 16s or 17s, plus the galant and made for racing its made for riding by people and blinging there eyeballs with all tha chrome

balln8g
    That shit looks hella tight. I just might have to go with the 20" spinning wheels instead of the 18" ones that I will be buying this month.

hehehehe it reminds me of my scale model 8g...it looks monsterous when u put it side by side with some stock sized rims...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i love how the 20's look on the car but IMO those rims are UGLY! :pukey:
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Not to doubt all you, but honestly my 19's look the same as those dubs if they truly are dubs. I got about the same amount of rubber on mine. Just a though anyways. I'm not feelin those rims either, it would look a lot better with different ones.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

oh cool dubs on a galant! good job. but IMHO, dubs is too much rim for the galant or any sedan...I even think 20's on SUVs is pushin it to the limit. but that's me. some poeple like your rims (style). And some don't. I don't like it either. it does look like fan blades. but like i said that's me. we're not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't put on your car.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Ok Give the Navigator its chrome back...
    Love,
    Matt

balln8g
    Navigators are old school....it's all about the H2's now.

[/img]http://superbuytires.com/gallery/Hummer@H2%23Oasis%20Ludacris%20Truck@SP6%2024%[img][/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast