The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant On 20s!!! NO JOKE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 65 of 65
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hell i agree with bstnsportsfan, dont bash people finances just because we dont rock 20's or anything for that matter.. Being a tru baller, is showing u got something that most headz dont got, and not braggin about it, now that is "baller statis".. Hell, i put down almost 10g's on my ride pure in performane, handling, and some exterior work.. I could call myself a baller because i got street cred from a lot of racers, and got a 13sec galant, but i dont... So dont be running around caller urself a baller when u got 5year old rims, and u livin wit ur mom's, she prolly was the one who co-signed on ur bank loan to cop them 20's.. But oh, IM NOT HATIN Â*:twisted:</div>

Never Cease to amaze me...... </div>

I wasnt gonna say anything really til i was reading the post, and well i had to speak my mind..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinGAzteK02LA)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    i'm not gonna fuck w/ ya or anything, cuz it's your style, but like others said, u not a balla, homie, just cuz u got 20's on your 15-20k Galant</div>

Thats what I'm thinking. But to the guys with 20s, thats cool, if you like it then thats what counts. Its something that you don't see everyday which is cool. The whole thing in the import scene is to be unique and putting something uncommon on a car is unique.
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

a2ggalantondubs
    so trick daddy aint no balla cuz he got 22s on a 73 caprice which he probably paid bout 4 or 5 gs for, he got money then anybody in here thats talkin its not the car but what you make the car look like and as far as whoever said to take a bank loan out to get sum 20s umm no its cALLED cash money cuz , just cuz you took out a loan to make a 4banger try to beat a honda aint my fault but its all gravy do what ya do playa

Censee
    i had chrome rim at first when my galant looked stock....now i have abody kit ,a drop ad some other stuff.the chrome rims did not go with it at all..they looked funny as hell. no i switched to silver wheels,nd they look sportier..ok i liv in mimi and i see alo of crome rims around here.....some do look nice and some just look stupid as hell.......i think chrome rims look good on suvs,and real Luxury cars,by real i dont mean a glant or a accord or a camry,i mean benz,lincoln,jaguar,etc.....its better to put expensive rims on a expnsive luxury car,than it is to put xpensive rims on a cheap "luxury" car....sometimes people tr to make up that their ride i purely stock except for those 20 inch chome wheels..mos guys here that are into the "ballin" look have stock cars,except for the sound system maybe....i guess to each his own......not bashing the galant but itsnot a ballers car,u never see cash money rappng about galants.....and to say that galants arent meant for racing....the vr4 is a performance car and its a galant.....wellnot bashing anyone but hell if u wanna fit 24s on the galant,,more power to u.....oh and ive also een a red galant here in miami with 20 inch gold wire rims........(enough said)

Tazz2000
    ok, this has gone on for long enough. This is going to keep going on as long as a2ggalantondubs and Galant On 20s keep talking about how much money they think they have because they threw some big wheels on their car. They think it looks good, and I have only seen one other person that thought it even remotely looked good. So I am going to close this topic so it doesn't get any worse. ( Wouldn't want any "yo momma" jokes showing up )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234