The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So I Went To The Shop Today to Check on My GTZ....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 82
    dejavu

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

looks real good. you should come to the meet on Sunday. I am sure someone will wire them up for you with the quickness
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yea hids are easy, looks good

so i guess i gotta buy some H7 hid's for the low bean, and i gotta switch my insurance from my previos galant to this one so i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to go to the meeting but i'm looking forward to be there!! if not then i'm sure for the next one i'll be there!!

i'll be back in NY after thanksgiving, i'll give u a holla (if u dont have it done by then)

its looking good! it looks hot with the jdm conversion. are you getting jdm tails too?

2011 Camry- 202 miles- just picked up 9/10/10
    2008 Pontiac G6- 26,065 miles- traded in
    1999 Galant ES- 91,846 miles- long gone

yeah i got them here they are!!

Here is my JDM Power Folding Mirror too!! gotta repaint it!

yeah thanks if i haven't done it by thanksgiving i'll accept your help!!

This is gonna be good 8) Hmm, would it be cooled if u smoked them?

damn those mirrors would look perfect on my car since they already match :D

im gonna get the 2nd gen tails too. they look better with the bodega beige then the 3rd gens do

The mirrors are the ones u can use a swith then they fold into the car right? I have those stock on my G. Are this stock on any USDM Gs?

teaser!!!

looking good man, keep it up...
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

:smt025 Do u like to be teased? Do USDM Gs VR4 bodykits as stock and Momo steering wheel? :P Hey, and those tails are almost the same as mine aswell :smt064
    Do u have even bigger plans for this G djflex167

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH
    The mirrors are the ones u can use a swith then they fold into the car right? I have those stock on my G. Are this stock on any USDM Gs?
    nope. we get crappy one colored ones that dont fold. so if you hit something and it breaks then your screwed

2011 Camry- 202 miles- just picked up 9/10/10
    2008 Pontiac G6- 26,065 miles- traded in
    1999 Galant ES- 91,846 miles- long gone

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    what's up with the driver side fog lamp? does it look like that because of the picture? it doesn't look flush. Maybe they need to trim some metal behind it.

looks nice though
    -Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by cdipier2
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH
    nope. we get crappy one colored ones that dont fold. so if you hit something and it breaks then your screwed
    WTF :shock: Sont fold at all? And people over thinks its only good things over the atlantic?!

thanks a lot guyz, i'm actually getting some 18'' black with chrome lip, and yeah "ThaShiZnitH" they are the same mirrors your galant comes with stock, here its hard to get them but i got it on ebay. I wish our galants comes with what your's come stock!! and about smoking the tailz i'm not sure because the Police here be bothering for it, i have a friend who got pulled over just because his tail lights weren't emitting a bright red light at night.....thats why i'm thinking about it!!

oh and kalamidad, the driver side fog light looks like that cuz i haven't tight them good yet, they are just there sitting normal, i gotta rewire them and then set them up tight!! but thanks for noticing!!

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Everything looks really good! I can't wait until I get my front end.
    ~Lady Driven~

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    thanks a lot guyz, i'm actually getting some 18'' black with chrome lip, and yeah "ThaShiZnitH" they are the same mirrors your galant comes with stock, here its hard to get them but i got it on ebay. I wish our galants comes with what your's come stock!! and about smoking the tailz i'm not sure because the Police here be bothering for it, i have a friend who got pulled over just because his tail lights weren't emitting a bright red light at night.....thats why i'm thinking about it!!
    Got the same problem with the Police here Ive got about 8 warnings so far and no tickets Im just acting stupid and pretend that i didnt know it was illigal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast