The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So I Went To The Shop Today to Check on My GTZ....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 82
    Looks very good with that JDM stuff...now take a good care of her...don't eve rice her...AGAIN DO NOT RICE HER! :D we've had enough G's getting pwn'd already :(

Im thinking twice about that bumper now. It looks good. Wonder how they would look with USDM heads and grille??
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

to be honest i think it will look good, the New Style VR-4 its alright, but i think this one looks more classic!! u should get this bumper and set it up with USDM Headlights and Grill, i think it will be just fine!!

i went to the shop to look at it, but forgot my camera, i will post picz tomorrow when i go there again with the grill on!!

ooo looking good. theres just something about white galants...

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    Im thinking twice about that bumper now. It looks good. Wonder how they would look with USDM heads and grille??
    u'll get a gap under the heads

looks good, what did u get painted exactly ?? the whole car ?? man seeing ur tails make me sad since i got scammed on my tails, i bought the 3rd gen and i never got them
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

how much was that bumper? i want one, i think its hot

a gap under the headlights? what do you mean by that? i look at it and looks fine to me! the only small gap i noticed was from the left and right side of the grill towards the headlight! i bought my JDM Tails on ebay from a guy that is in japan, if you go to ebay now there is still one of the same JDM Tail available so go and check them b4 the go!! and about the bumper i got it from Triggermauve!! i p'md him and he got it quick and shipped super fast!! u should try contacting him!!

To "QnzMostWanted" if there is any real gap are u willing to reinstall it to my car and get it right then? let me know because we all can meet up and u guyz can see it and help me out to get it the right way then!! and do you know how to rewire the headlights?

he's talking about if you match the jdm vr-4 bumper with usdm headlight and grill, you will have a gap in between the bottom of the headlight and bumper. I was like that for awhile till i had the time to install the jdm headlights. from far away it looks okay, but when you get closer it begins to look tacky... but in your case, you have the jdm headlights, so no gap should be present.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

oh i see, thanks for explaining it to me!! i'm going to the shop today again and maybe i can get some picz with the grill on!! i will post them later!!

Nice Paint Work they did.

Got My VR-4 Emblem today for the grill and car!!

We call that (decal-tuning) over here :P But nice anyways ;)

thanks i'm looking forward to go back to the shop and install them on the grill and back!! i will post picz when done!!

i paid $365 shipped from Triggermauve!! that was a nice deal!!

i have a question? if there was to be a little gap from the left and right side of the JDM grill towards the JDM headlight? is it hard to correct? or easy?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    i have a question? if there was to be a little gap from the left and right side of the JDM grill towards the JDM headlight? is it hard to correct? or easy?
    that means that the heads are not set back enough just make them a little more flush, although most likely there will be a tiny gap still

i'm going to the shop friday november 16, 2007 in the afternoon i will get some pictures with the grill on, then you can tell me if its ok, or something must be done!! thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast