The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hey guys...been a while...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

hey guys...been a while...

chech this out...i just put some black housing headlights in my G, and now when I turn the lights on, my fuse box under the hood is making a awful noise. It's hard to describe what it sounds like. It's almost like a really fast clicking. I'm sure it has something to do with the lights since it didn't do it before I installed the new heads, but I don't have a manual, so I'm not sure whick fuse is related to the headlights and such. It does it when I just turn on the park lights as well. Any help would be appreciated.

ok. I found which fuse it is, but like i said I have no idea what's it's function because I have no manual. heres a pic. its the one on top...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    looks like a relay.

I dont see why would it go koo koo after you just change the headlight housing.

sup chas, hows life treating, better I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    looks like a relay.

I dont see why would it go koo koo after you just change the headlight housing.
    i know right...i don't get it either...i went got another one from the junkyard, and its doing the same thing...I dont know what its doing...

Quote Originally Posted by badmitsu
    sup chas, hows life treating, better I hope!
    Alot better man. Thanks for askin...

ok, this just got even weirder. When I turn my lights on, my fan comes on. And the cars is not on or ignition switched to the on postition. The keys were in my pocket. That's not normal...

that relay that's giving you problems is the MFI relay.

i did a quick google search and found a tsb on the MFI relay buzzing when the headlights are on and the inginition is off.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.