The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Keep galant & don't do anything to the motor or buy an evo and leave as that?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave it the way it is "the galant"

4 40.00%
  • Buy an Evo

6 60.00%

Thread: I didn't pass Smog!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards
    haha! im just playin..that was my old stompin grounds for a good 18 years till i moved. so now ive seen 2 tgc members....you and fbi. who's next?
    me born and raised in that area...hehhe...went to boone...bell....and morse...still herehehehe

maybe someday we should have a meet here in San Diego, what do guys think?? :idea:
    Racers Against Street Racing

On woodman and what. I live like right down the street from there. I drive a white 02es
    and I would be down to drive to SD and meetup. My car is stock right now. By the end of this week or early next week I should have a cai and K&N air filter. not sure where to go from there. But glad to see there are some local galant members around

take care all

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben71
    maybe someday we should have a meet here in San Diego, what do guys think?? :idea:
    theres been one already...about 2 yrs ago?? but yeah...just either before or after rainy season...

Quote Originally Posted by ulikeit
    glad to see there are some local galant members around
    yeah...there's a few more heads from san diego than who replied to this thread

I remember I met a member here not too long ago, he drives a silver G v6, real nice. Anyways. yea lets me soon. Maybe we can think of a date to set. I'll try to ask Cali if he wants to come along or Billet from L.A. oR MAYBE Reelax, unless these guys aren'tr busy. Because they do get busy. Good friends though, I keep learning a lot from them. Thanks buddies!!

what does everyone thing about that? :D

So does the CAT get hotter when the car has a CAI???? Anyone can answer that?? :shock:

No, the CAI has absolutely nothing to do with what happens on the exhaust side of the vehicle. If there is a problem with your cat and/or emissions then you have other issues that need to be fixed.

222whp/250wtq

Has anyone gone through what I 've gone through?? And what did u do to resolve this problem? If it happened to you. 8)

good idea. i just moved here in paradise valley, close to hwy 54. let me know so that i can wash my car
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by lucap100is
    good idea. i just moved here in paradise valley, close to hwy 54. let me know so that i can wash my car
    hey what's up man long time no hear...ever get the kit installed?
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Whats up Cali, haven't seen u around lately, Where have U been hiding?? Hit me up sometime or PM. Let me know whats going on alright Laters! :mrgreen:

Who else lives Here in S.D???????? :shock:

Any good tuming places in S.D???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12