The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Interior Paint Job (UPDATED MORE PICS)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    I'm painting mine right now... the paint I got is a little thick though... So I'm prolly gonna have to sand down my shifter bezel and redo it tomorrow..
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

Will be finished in the morning, post pics in the afternoon, still no camera... : (
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

*UPDATED*

took a few more pics today after debadging and finishing the back doors. Cleaned
    the motor and got a few of it also. Got some new floor mats too!!

No Badges

Looking better everyday!

man that engine looks like it just got dropped in off the assembly line. nice work

One quick question... ive just got finished painting my trim charcoal grey, and i was just wondering how you painted the air vents on the dash... did you just cover everything up and paint, or is there a way to take them off?

BTW, nice job w/your interior :)

Yeah man, there's clips on the top and the bottoms of the vents, take of the side covers to get to em with a small screwdriver, you gotta take off the radio bezel and drop the radio down to get to the vents with the hazard's switch in there.
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

Quote Originally Posted by Distort
    Yeah man, there's clips on the top and the bottoms of the vents, take of the side covers to get to em with a small screwdriver, you gotta take off the radio bezel and drop the radio down to get to the vents with the hazard's switch in there.
    haha cuz i was foolin with it for 20 mins or so and i just gave up cuz i didnt wanna break them. thanx for the info imma start paintin this weekend now :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123