The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clear reflector headlights now available

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 66
    i need a set of these with dual projectors+angel lights.. anyone know a link to theM??
    I love bikes n babes!

never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    i need a set of these with dual projectors+angel lights.. anyone know a link to theM??
    Look in the Vendor forum on this site. We have a vendor that custom makes these for around $400.

someone needs to buy my clear corner lights with the city lights, i got them for sale for a STEAL!!!!
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    someone needs to buy my clear corner lights with the city lights, i got them for sale for a STEAL!!!!
    Why don't you post it in the for sale section?

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    BGR.. havent seen u ion while

Yeah, I see that TGC is in capable hands with the staff and I've been busy doing other things in my life (other interests, working out, domesticated at home, Xbox360, etc). Usually when I'm experiencing issues with my ride or need some info, I'll stop on by. I've had issues with a couple trouble makers in the past on TGC, and quite honestly, I'm not going to waste my time dealing with them (I'm glad to see they're now banned and gone). I've also gotten myself in order (financially and otherwise), met a fine young woman and I'm getting married in March 2009. I've been working on my other car and it should be ready by end of month or sometime in December, depending on how long it'll take for the paint job. I'm basically just getting it restored. I was going to do a two-tone paintjob and nice chrome lip wheels, but then I realized that this car is almost 20 years old and will be sitting outside, as I have a one car garage for now, and the Galant is in there. I'll try and be around at least a few times a week.

ha atleast ur doin good man, congrats on the girl and getting your life settled.. good to see u still have the G too, u plau cod4 on 360? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Yeah, I see that TGC is in capable hands with the staff and I've been busy doing other things in my life (other interests, working out, domesticated at home, Xbox360, etc). Usually when I'm experiencing issues with my ride or need some info, I'll stop on by. I've had issues with a couple trouble makers in the past on TGC, and quite honestly, I'm not going to waste my time dealing with them (I'm glad to see they're now banned and gone). I've also gotten myself in order (financially and otherwise), met a fine young woman and I'm getting married in March 2009. I've been working on my other car and it should be ready by end of month or sometime in December, depending on how long it'll take for the paint job. I'm basically just getting it restored. I was going to do a two-tone paintjob and nice chrome lip wheels, but then I realized that this car is almost 20 years old and will be sitting outside, as I have a one car garage for now, and the Galant is in there. I'll try and be around at least a few times a week.
    Congrats on the marriage Rich, that is awesome to hear!

Thanks guys. Finally settling down.

Nope. I haven't played any of the Call of Duty games. I'm a former Marine, so quite honestly, I've done the real real shit, minus killing the "enemy". I'm into MotoGP, GTAIV, and a few of the games I downloaded from Live. I've bought a crap load of used game, but I don't play them much. I am looking forward to Fallout 3, though. Hopefully that will be free-roaming like GTA.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Congrats on the marriage Rich, that is awesome to hear!
    yeah Rich congrats. I am getting Married in May 09. Glad to hear everything is going good for you
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Hey Thanks. Congratulations to you, too, Jason. That's sweet.

Hey Thanks. Congratulations to you, too, Jason. That's sweet.

well bgr hit me up with ur gamertag!

I'm not a gold member, but my tag is: BishopLord

I might sign back up when we get the new dashboard in a couple weeks. So far, I didn't see the need to have a the gold because I didn't do online stuff and really didn't care to upload my piddly scores.

Not sure if this has been posted or not...

These are now available on Ebay. I just ordered a set.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but i've been looking for replacement headlights and was hoping to find some with the corner section being clear. I know you can take them apart and do it yourself, but since i need new ones anyways it would be great to just get them this way. I've checked ebay, amazon, and various other sites. The best i could find were ones with halo lights and stuff that im not interested in. If it comes down to it i guess i could use my old lights to learn what to do, then just get new lights and do it myself, unless of course anyone knows where to find these? :)

I still have mine. Been sitting in storage ready to be sold.

I still have mine. Been sitting in storage ready to be sold.
    How much are you asking for them?

Let me did them out of storage. They were in real good shape and I replaced them with the first gen projector lights.

While I'm in storage I might as well sell all my Galant shit as i never got around to using it (custom fiber glass side skirts and rear bumper). Even have a Vogue II grill.

What's the grill look like? And does it fit 8g?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast