Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    pimp daddy

does anyone know where i can find a cheap 8g

i love the galants and am hoping to find a cheap 8g. thanks

Try your local auto auction...or ebay.
    Love,
    Matt

davebernard
    Got to agree with Vegasmatt on that one, check your local auto auction. I got mine 2K ES at the auto auction in Omaha Neb. for a little over $7K.

Nice pic in your sig. Do you know who that is??? :shock:

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

THX1139
    Mine is for sale..and it's a really low price, check it out on my web page below

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice pic in your sig. Do you know who that is??? :shock: Â*

Chip</div>

For some odd reason I think Black2k1GTZ won't be to happy with it.. but then again...thats just my way of thinking...I could be mistaken..

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cyniket)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice pic in your sig. Do you know who that is??? :shock: Â*

Chip</div>

For some odd reason I think Black2k1GTZ won't be to happy with it.. but then again...thats just my way of thinking...I could be mistaken.. </div>Hence my shocked expression...
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

7h3_wh173_kn16h7
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cyniket)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice pic in your sig. Do you know who that is??? :shock: Â*

Chip</div>

For some odd reason I think Black2k1GTZ won't be to happy with it.. but then again...thats just my way of thinking...I could be mistaken.. </div>Hence my shocked expression...</div>

isn't she black2k1GTZ's girlfriend???

Actually , I don't know what Black2k1GTZ may think ... it's not bad enough to post, .. but then you made some "modifications" to it that are not very appropiate.... so please change it...

I PM ed him already...