The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g springs done by spring of 08

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

8g springs done by spring of 08

Sup yall its me again this time with an update of awsome news!!! Im planning for spring of 08 to have my intire suspension done this includes, Struts,rims,tires, coilovers, and if time allows some preformance mods. My struts will consist of KYB AGX, dc sports bar strut, nitto nt555r tires, volk te37 white 17-18", and im thinking of going with megan coilovers ? but im not quite shere.. anyone got any suggestions with suspension coilovers wise for a reasonable price? anyways if all goes well it should be done by spring! if so then by end of summer/winter the nitrous will be ready! :twisted: wish me luck yall. ill keep posted and pics along the way 8g Much love!

if you are considering the megan coilovers, with i hear is an excellent choice, i have some good news for you. you won't need the AGX's with those.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

why wont i need the agxs with it. Wont it stffin everything thing up alot better? but if not thats sweet itll be just more money to put towards other mods :D thank you for the help once again 8g much love!

real coilover kits dont require struts cuz they are one peice strut/spring combo

should i still get a rear sway bar or the dc strut bar? its awsome that i dont need the agx stuff, itll now allow me to do my I/H/E :twisted: well on my way now! ty 8g Much Love