The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Taillight Installation Tutorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    why a power point presentation?
    I had completed several presentations at work and I felt that format would work great for a tutorial, too.
    I just converted the file to SWF - viewable in your browser now. Link updated.

Click here

By the way, if you need a free .ppt to .swf converter, download OpenOffice (similar to Microsoft Office, but free).
    Their Powerpoint equivalent software has a built in converter.

This tutorial is very old - before people sold taillights with the wiring harness, so we had to make up our own, or make do with the stock wires. This tutorial makes due with the stock wires.

People should also know that the factory JDM taillight bulbs and harnesses are sold here in the states. You don't necessarily need to do the very minor modifications to the bulb sockets (on the JDM taillight) to fit USDM sockets in the JDM socket positions.

There is?? where and can you please tell me.. i really do not want to modify it when i just bought the thing.. I asked Trigg and and he has it but if its here i rather get it.. Ive been searching and no one wants to sell it seperate..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12