The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2007 Galant Ralliart w/ Fujita CAI and Megan muffler.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

2007 Galant Ralliart w/ Fujita CAI and Megan muffler.

'07 Galant Ralliart

Mods - Fujita F5 CAI, Megan M-Spec II Muffler, Rear debadge, Punisher Rebadge, Green LED grill/rad and footwell lighting

WarmAndSCSI
    Sounds a lot like an uncorked 6G74, maybe better - very nice. Could benefit from larger exhaust piping on that 3.8L 6G75. 2.25" is pretty small.

Yeah and that's only from the stock muffler hookup too, and to be quite honest I don't know what the stock system diameter even is... :oops:

I'm hopefully getting the RPW Race headers by spring next year and then I'll look into expanding the exhaust back from the headers through to the muffler. 8) :D

Thanks Btw!

'07 Galant Ralliart

Mods - Fujita F5 CAI, Megan M-Spec II Muffler, Rear debadge, Punisher Rebadge, Green LED grill/rad and footwell lighting

WarmAndSCSI
    Make sure to get a big fat resonator with those headers so you don't lose the tone of your exhaust. It'll sound trashier the more you open it up.

Duly noted, thanks! When I do the exhaust I'll likely get a high flow cat and then since you informed me, a resonator. Sorry, bit of a newbie on this resonator, but I didn't realize there was aftermarket ones...?

'07 Galant Ralliart

sounds good!! very nice!