The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: magnecore wires for $61

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

magnecore wires for $61

MitsuMan
    Jesse can u post this in a few more forums please

please specify which ones you'd like and I'll try

Oli97GalantES
    I bought and installed the Bosch Premium spark plug wires in my car(installed about 1 year ago) with Bosch +4 spark plugs. Is it worth it for me to upgrade to these magnecor wires?

MitsuMan
    I was thinking: Other Photos maybe

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oli97GalantES)</div><div class='quotemain'>I bought and installed the Bosch Premium spark plug wires in my car(installed about 1 year ago) with Bosch +4 spark plugs. Â*Is it worth it for me to upgrade to these magnecor wires?</div>

If you're happy with it Oli, why spend more money? Not to familiar with the wires but I have those plugs. Are they 8mm or 8.5mm?
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

Oli97GalantES
    2True
    I think the wires are 7 or 7.5 mm. Im not too sure, Ill check when I get home later. Hey, if I can get a little bit more "pep" out of my car, I'm all over that.

If you want more pep, then 8.5 magnacore is gonna help out. From what I've gathered in the last year is that they are the#1 choice for serious performance modders. If Craig says these are good, then I take his word on it. Also, you can upgrade the ignition system to get more.