The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G Projector Headlights and other lights

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 90

8G Projector Headlights and other lights

Ok, i am able to get the 8G projector Headlights. They will be custom-made and will come from Asia. it will take around 1.5-2weeks to produce. If anyone is interested, let me know. I have them on my site right now www.depoautolights.com They are $485 shipped anywhere in the USA. You can choose to have them either on the one piece or 2piece headlights, also choose between blue or white CCFL halos. I can do just a little down on the price if i can get enough interests or maybe a group buy. If anyone is interested let me know.

Other parts like the VR4 headlights, tails or grille are on my site www.depoautolights.com If interested pls PM me i will be glad to work out a deal for anyone, im trying to build a good reputation on this forum.

Thats 2nd headlights is totaly different shape compare to the us heads or even japan's jdm!

Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    Thats 2nd headlights is totaly different shape compare to the us heads or even japan's jdm!
    That's a two-piece JDM headlight.

What about USDM Projectors? With projector low beam, and standard highbeam?

Just like these JDMs (but not two piece).

what kind of bulbs would these projectors fit?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    What about USDM Projectors? With projector low beam, and standard highbeam?

Just like these JDMs (but not two piece).

you mean something like this? but with a projector? if yes, you are correct. This is what you will get with the one piece but with a projector.

Quote Originally Posted by depoautolights
    you mean something like this? but with a projector? if yes, you are correct. This is what you will get with the one piece but with a projector.

Yes, US Galant fit, but dual beam with projector low, and standard high beams. I don't want to gut my radiator support to install JDMs.

Proto
    send a free pair to someone who we choose so we know you're legit. sounds fair to me :)

i understand where you are coming from about me being legit or not since there are a lot of scams going on. On the other hand, i cant send a free pair to anyone to prove that i am legit, maybe one person can purchase something from me and use paypal to make sure your money is secure. i value my business and love my reputation so im not here to take advantage of anyone's hard earned cash.

another option is to buy directly from ebay, my feedback speaks for itself on ebay so you can also view it and i have item in my store right now...i can also place on ebay but price will be higher than what im offering for right now since i have to pay seller fees. But here is a link to my feedback and store

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nizoma$$$&ftab= AllFeedback

http://stores.ebay.com/Depo-Auto-Lights

If this makes it easier, i have it on ebay for $530

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...spagenameZWDVW

I am willing to open an auction for anybody interested, it will be $500 shipped instead of $485 ($15 to cover seller fees). Im open for suggestions.

Wow. Good deal. Ill have to think about it. does it still take h7 and h1 bulbs? I have HIDs on low and will eventually be on highs...will it be capable of taking HIDs??
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Yeah that'll definitely been helpful if you could find out what bulbs these projector headlights take.
    ~Lady Driven~

So would these be straight plug n play or would there be extra wiring involved? Is there a ballast that needs to mounted?

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koncept
    So would these be straight plug n play or would there be extra wiring involved? Is there a ballast that needs to mounted?
    usually... hids only require a ballast, more than likely the halos are ran by a simple wire
    ~Lady Driven~

I would get those JDM projectors, but i prefer them without the halo's...if they can be made without the halo's i would be interested.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

I wouldn't buy from you unless someone here actually seen this projectors. There have been way tooo many scams in the past and who really knows you. One thing is to sell something made by mitsu on ebay, another thing is to take on a gb and try to deliver these heads from somewhere in asia from god knows who.
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast