The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G Projector Headlights and other lights

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 90
    these look awesome but i just would not cut into my radiator support to get them installed unless he can those made in USDM heads than its not worth it for me

although it would be a good deal since 1 piece jdm heads run about 300 on ebay alone not mention the whole projector setup
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by GOOSEY2099
    I wouldn't buy from you unless someone here actually seen this projectors. There have been way tooo many scams in the past and who really knows you. One thing is to sell something made by mitsu on ebay, another thing is to take on a gb and try to deliver these heads from somewhere in asia from god knows who.
    you know, in reality, most parts are made in asia. Everything from Denso parts to body kit lip are made in china. So you cant really trip. Most companies get their parts made there and just slap their label on them.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

so you can get the jdm headlights with projectors WITHOUT the rice rings?

if so put me down but that price only seems right if these are HID projectors not conventional projectors,
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22

if so put me down but that price only seems right if these are HID projectors not conventional projectors,
    i believe he did say they are not HID projectors since they take h1/h7 bulbs so they are conventional projectors which is what i have now but soon i will be with TRUE E46 HIDs :D
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

:smt011 ..............

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    Wow. Good deal. Ill have to think about it. does it still take h7 and h1 bulbs? I have HIDs on low and will eventually be on highs...will it be capable of taking HIDs??
    you can install a hid kit it will take it no problems, yes it takes the h1 and h7 bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards
    I would get those JDM projectors, but i prefer them without the halo's...if they can be made without the halo's i would be interested.
    Yes they can be made without the halo rings, it will be $10 less than the regular price, you will get just the headlights with the conventional projectors.

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr
    these look awesome but i just would not cut into my radiator support to get them installed unless he can those made in USDM heads than its not worth it for me

although it would be a good deal since 1 piece jdm heads run about 300 on ebay alone not mention the whole projector setup
    when you order, you can get either the USDM heads or JDM heads.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22

They will be $10 less without the halo rings, they are conventional projectors but are HID compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by GOOSEY2099
    I wouldn't buy from you unless someone here actually seen this projectors. There have been way tooo many scams in the past and who really knows you. One thing is to sell something made by mitsu on ebay, another thing is to take on a gb and try to deliver these heads from somewhere in asia from god knows who.
    there are many ways you can always prevent yourself from being scammed..i would suggest to anyone to always use paypal or a credit card cause then if you are scammed, you have a remedy. I have the same set on ebay so you can also go that route. My feedback on ebay speaks for itself and i value my reputation and wont do anything in the world to jeopardize it.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nizoma$$$&ftab= AllFeedback

Most of the aftermarket parts you buy for your car comes from Asia like sillyasianz said...

what about OEM projectors. i currently have TSX projectors, uninstalled and i want to get them in some JDM heads really soon. wouold there be a way that you would do the retrofit w/o the halos? Plus they take D2S bulbs. would the alignment and beam patterns be matched up also?

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos
    what about OEM projectors. i currently have TSX projectors, uninstalled and i want to get them in some JDM heads really soon. wouold there be a way that you would do the retrofit w/o the halos? Plus they take D2S bulbs. would the alignment and beam patterns be matched up also?
    i am not able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos
    He isnt a home based seller.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

damn... thought i'd ask. doesn't hurt to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by depoautolights
    interest?
    I'm sure there are plenty of people interested, however, with the Christmas holiday right around the corner, it's probably a bad time to think of car parts for one's self.

I'm definitely interested, however, I just bought some headlights a couple weeks ago, so my focus is on something else at this time - but I would like to get some projectors eventually.

I visited your site last week and seen that you're already advertising the headlights.

Yeah I am interested as well, however it is bad timing this month.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koncept
    Yeah I am interested as well, however it is bad timing this month.
    x2

I'm interested, but only in USDM fit dual beam headlights (projector low beam, standard high beam).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast