The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 03 mitsubishi galant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 59

03 mitsubishi galant

This is my car right now.. as you can see the hood, front bumper and fender are messed up right now and so is the rear bumper... i need help choosing some good quality body kit something i can drive around everyday... like the one mrjaydeoone has in car of the month..

I need some good advice on bodykits, headlights, wheelss and also some good exhaust system and suspension and brake system to lower the car and some good disc brakes for the car..

and if you can post the links to the well known car shops in or around michigan.. that will do bodykits.. or maybe instruction on how to do it at home

and this was when the car was brand new and owned by my dad.. i just got it on my 17th bday.. soo right now its almost 2years i drove the car and as you can see in the above pics.. i am a crazy driver :P

Last edited by karn; 11-11-2008 at 05:06 PM
    I love bikes n babes!

Well I'd say search first, there is a number of kits availible now for our platform. Then next it depends on whether you was JDM (Japanese) Galant headlights or stay with your USDM Galant headlights.

As for the other questions as to where to go? What part of Michigan are you in? I lived there for quite a while so I know quite a bit of shops out that way.

detroit michigan... and i bought the car in us.. so its usdm.. i want a sharp look so whatever looks good.. and i know theres plenty of bodykits.. but i want to know whats a good place or site to buy them.. maybe some body kit that i can install at home with a friend without doin any trims ..
    I love bikes n babes!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    he said to do ur own research we are not here to spoon feed u plus everyone has there own opinion on things so
    go do some homework
    03 I4

go to the project section. you will find a variety of people with bodykits there.
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

or check out the different car of the months and just copy what you like.

ty... i just needed a headstart on what to install first.. i think i am goin to buy sri first then springs+struts/shocks and then bodykit.
    I love bikes n babes!

I'm selling a complete package to lower your G the right way
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=32762
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

ty for the offerr but i am gonna buy brand new.. but one question if i want to use lowering springs and shock/struts.. do i have to get camber kits?? or u jus got them for w.e. reason
    I love bikes n babes!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    we just get them for woman erection reason.

Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    ty for the offerr but i am gonna buy brand new.. but one question if i want to use lowering springs and shock/struts.. do i have to get camber kits?? or u jus got them for w.e. reason
    That's cool, these parts are almost brand new, anyways, you don't HAVE to have a camber kit, but you should if you want your tires to last a decent amount of time. If the camber isn't adjusted properly, you'll be going through tires super fast.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Like everyone said, if you don't search, you'll get flamed really bad on this board. I'll throw some stuff out there though. Many people have the Cyber 1 or 2 kits on their cars. Other ideas are VR4 galant kits, VRG kits, etc. You can also do a bit of work and put an Integra Mugen lip on our front bumpers. You can go with JDM grilles which triggermauve (member here) can get, or ebay. The for sale section also has some occasionally. Same thing with the headlights, 99-01 are different then 02-03. 99-01 has chrome housing, 02-03 has black housing headlights. Hope that starts you off.

ty very much.. i think its the cyber 2 body kit but i dont need a lip on rear bumper.. cuz my rear bumper is trashed.. so i need a whole new bumper.. i think cyber 2 comes with it.. and i want some really shinny headlights with a good beam .. like the one new honda civics has.. if u know what i am talkin about.. maybe even some halo angel lights in it..
    I love bikes n babes!

okay can someone help me out.. i am startin my project soon.. but i have looked up almost everything but what kind of wheels and tires on our 2008 galants I4.. and can you guys give me a suggestion? black,gunmetal or silver?

i was lookin at these
    http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...e00093962.html

they are kind of expensive.. and id onno if they would look good on my car..

i am prolly going to buy cyber 1 body kit.. and dual projector heads.
    I love bikes n babes!

Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    okay can someone help me out.. i am startin my project soon.. but i have looked up almost everything but what kind of wheels and tires on our 2008 galants I4.. and can you guys give me a suggestion? black,gunmetal or silver?

i was lookin at these
    http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...e00093962.html

they are kind of expensive.. and id onno if they would look good on my car..

i am prolly going to buy cyber 1 body kit.. and dual projector heads.
    check out enkei, they are not expensive and strong

Yep, Hyper 5ZR's are expensive. That's the set that I wanted before.
    CrabMan

Dude before you make another post, use this cool tool on our boards, its called... i cant remeber i think it starts with an s.... or something, hold on i have a picture of it.... ill search my desktop for it....

here it is

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
    check out enkei, they are not expensive and strong
    x2 - Enkei wheels are your next best bet. They look good on the g.

dwjp.. gtfo my post.. i am asking for opinions for what will look good on my car.. and i cant search that..
    I love bikes n babes!

I put a set of Enkeis on a Michigan TGC members G before. 17s Enkei RSF2s. Nice look.

You guys have a 2008 Galant also?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast