The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP-style Galant

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Showing results 181 to 194 of 194
    Are you going with the JDM sides as well, along with the a JDM rear bumper? looks real sweet cant wait to see it painted, keeping it black? i love the front, but the back i dont know there's just something about it that makes it look funny to me. i think like nokcy21 said if the rear were wider to would look better. but hey for now it looks beautiful. keep it up man.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

just leaving it as is but will paint it black in a couple of weeks. i had the svr4 front lips and i still have a set of svr4 sides, but i dont want to install them. i may put a chrome muffler on and thats it. yeah i wish the wheels were wider in the rear

Drool......

Quote Originally Posted by viptint View Post
    ok all four corners dropped and wheels on

Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz View Post
    Drool......
    damn, its been long since you been here. lol.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

im still around. I was about to get another galant. But my ls400 is mechanically so sound it would be a waste to sell it. So I updated my ls400 page with new pics :)

But i will have another G, one day. Always good to keep in touch with the TGC family, with or without a G.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz View Post
    im still around. I was about to get another galant. But my ls400 is mechanically so sound it would be a waste to sell it. So I updated my ls400 page with new pics :)

But i will have another G, one day. Always good to keep in touch with the TGC family, with or without a G.

well, nice to have you back around brother.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

damn looks bad ass!!!! just put the skirts bro before you get it painted. lovin' it.

Damn, that looks good!

audio_uphoria
    SICK. Post pics when you paint it and tell us what paint you used.

Quote Originally Posted by nokcy21 View Post
    i dont know if my car would be considered VIP. rolling it with 19x8 WORK
    EUROLINES like on the blue G. :D
    what are the sizes of those wheels and tires? any rubbing issues at all? i want to lower my car.... any help will be appreciated.

VIP is only recognized on true VIP platforms in Japan. Your is clean, at best your vip inspired. BUT I love your car. That was the plan for my old car. Even the wheels. *thumbs up*

hey sillyasianz the rims on your Lexus looks familiar,LOL. looks good whats the size

yeah dre i saw your ride on the so cal thread. too bad i couldnt make it to that one, cant do sat meets

Quote Originally Posted by nokcy21 View Post
    hey sillyasianz the rims on your Lexus looks familiar,LOL. looks good whats the size
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=32498

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910