The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP-style Galant

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 194
    Fortunately, the VIP style is pretty classy, and not overly ostentatious, so it is something that will still look pretty good for years.
    1990 Nissan RPHS13 - RB what?

2000 Galant ES - For Sale

i would like to pursue VIP style. i'm already rollin on 20's, so i'm somewhat close hehe

SMD
    Quote Originally Posted by racesnos
    i would like to pursue VIP style. i'm already rollin on 20's, so i'm somewhat close hehe
    actually, wheel size isen't a main factor with Vip. wheel-type(brands/design) and fitment(outrageous toe-in) is more their focus.

and crazy shyt like window curtains on rails, wooden trays/cup holders, pillows in the headrest, jewel-encrusted shift knobs, etc. crazy shyt like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH
    Not factory style 8)
    why do they make different generations then?

Quote Originally Posted by SMD

actually, wheel size isen't a main factor with Vip. wheel-type(brands/design) and fitment(outrageous toe-in) is more their focus.

you mean NEGATIVE CAMBER instead of TOE-IN... outrageous toe in would make the car unsteerable.

Yup. You can get big wheels w/ a staggered look. But it dont matter. Its wheel brand and style and size. Camber has to be CRAZY. Brand has to be respectable, size has to be unrealistic. Having a finger gap in the fender all around is TOO HIGH. It has to tuck all around and NOT rub. There is alot to be VIP.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

yeah VIP fitament would be more like 19x10 +32 w/ 225/35r19 w/ more than -4 degrees camber on air, streched tires tucking to rim w/ less than 10mm clearance to the fenders (fender lips/liners have to be cut or folded not just rolled). anybody wanna buy my wheels/tires and coilovers so i can start going full VIP?

SMD
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax

you mean NEGATIVE CAMBER instead of TOE-IN... outrageous toe in would make the car unsteerable.
    yeah that.

yeah VIP fitament would be more like 19x10 +32 w/ 225/35r19 w/ more than -4 degrees camber on air, streched tires tucking to rim w/ less than 10mm clearance to the fenders (fender lips/liners have to be cut or folded not just rolled). anybody wanna buy my wheels/tires and coilovers so i can start going full VIP?
    PM me and let me know how much you want Reelax. I'm thinking of going to 19's in the spring. my 18's will be my winter shoes.

VIP shit looks HOTTTT!

GREEN is the new BLACK

slam it!

SMD
    VIP suspension = strictly Air ride. no springs.

I dont know of anyone who even makes AR for galants. unless u get it custom or someting...and that would be real $$$.

they all make air ride for galants. but if you get it you beter go with easy street air its worth it in the long run. insted of buying new rear cylinders from air fagit or assytech every three months :evil: . http://www.easystreetair.com/index.a...ROD&ProdID=686 FTR!

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db
    they all make air ride for galants. but if you get it you beter go with easy street air its worth it in the long run. insted of buying new rear cylinders from air fagit or assytech every three months :evil: . http://www.easystreetair.com/index.a...ROD&ProdID=686 FTR!
    Seriously? Ive never had to replace my air cans... only thing I had to replace was a bag in the front that blew, but still that was after about 3 years. What size cyl do you have in the rear?

the 4 inch ones from airbagit

SMD
    wow i guess a lot has changed since i last looked for AR for the galant in '01. lol

I think thats your problem, go down to the 3 and whatever inch ones, no wonder you have such a bad rubbing problem!

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Yesterday I came up with an official name of what I'm going to be doing with my car, since I'm gonna be rolling on 20s soon, from the northside of Jacksonville (the ghetto almost, lol), and I like a lot of things from the VIP style... I'm going "Hood Rich" lol.
    ~Lady Driven~

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    I'm starting a new fad. It's called the "Average Joe" look. LOL! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Niytrus
    I think thats your problem, go down to the 3 and whatever inch ones, no wonder you have such a bad rubbing problem!
    thats what the ass hole said fits :evil: i hate AIM ind. :smt013

20's don't look bad on our G's!! nice!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast