The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which 7G Norcal product do you want most? *DEAD*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 41
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    94-96 and the 97-98 have 2 totally different front bumpers. they may line up somewhat, but they would most likely have to make one and modify it for the other or just make to separates
    7g for life!

cai

:twisted: Can you guys hurry up and pick cause I already have the money I have 500 either for the evo hood or the cai red or black cause If I hit 1200 Ill either buy rims or a paint job first the lip no way I got the kit second tail light different from 94-96 and 9798 so please hurry so I can buy it if not I have to wait till income tax time :twisted:

BEAST
    So where are we at so far? Anywhere? Give us an update on this.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BEAST)</div><div class='quotemain'>So where are we at so far? Â*Anywhere? Â*Give us an update on this.</div>

UPDATE: Awaiting final instructions from Norcal to start the GB on the CAI.
    I'll post it here when I hear from them, been a few days already though :?
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

Experienced TGC Member
    Here's the PM from Norcal regarding the CAI..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>We can Defintly do something with this. I just need somebody to bring there galant by my place so I can take a look at it. But we can definatly do it. Before I can get a price I need to take a look at a car. Â*

Cliff</div>

Well, who lives in the Bay Area? Cliff is located in San Jose, CA...
    First guy that says they can get to San Jose will be my hero
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

Experienced TGC Member
    Nobody in the San Jose area that wants a CAI then? Hell, if I was still in LA I would drive up there myself... :?

Maybe I should just give up, screw it :decline:
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    arg! im just going to start producing my own CAIs...i figure with mandral bent pip, filter, fittings, brackets, mas adaptor it would only run up to about $100-150...plus i could paint all the pipes with that heat paint for an extra $5 or so. me and another guy were looking into this the other day. anybody interested in a direct bolt on CAI for around $150?
    7g for life!

BEAST
    Hell if nothing else you could just sell em on ebay or something.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>arg! Â*im just going to start producing my own CAIs...i figure with mandral bent pip, filter, fittings, brackets, mas adaptor it would only run up to about $100-150...plus i could paint all the pipes with that heat paint for an extra $5 or so. Â*me and another guy were looking into this the other day. Â*anybody interested in a direct bolt on CAI for around $150?</div>

Well I like mine just fine anyways, but that's a hell of an idea Seth. I'll take a peice of that action!
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

deserteagle
    I would like new tail lights.

BEAST
    I think we should try and get that lip kit going because I would be really interested on it depending on what it looked like and the price. Remember tax returns are coming soon and we should get this thing rollin so we don't blow our money before it's in prodution.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>arg! Â*im just going to start producing my own CAIs...i figure with mandral bent pip, filter, fittings, brackets, mas adaptor it would only run up to about $100-150...plus i could paint all the pipes with that heat paint for an extra $5 or so. Â*me and another guy were looking into this the other day. Â*anybody interested in a direct bolt on CAI for around $150?</div>
    do you even have to ask?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

so what the hell are we getting made??? im not about to more than 100 for this CAI intake, cause i can make it for under that.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Experienced TGC Member
    Because of non-participation of both parties, this issue is now dead. NorCal will not respond to PM's and no 10 people here want the same thing. Unfortunate for all of us...
    They need a 7g to make the products and apparently we don't have a 7g to give to them.

Well, perhaps another day we can come together as a whole and decide on something. Until then, however, this topic is closed.
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

lol, another one bits the dust now, lol

BEAST
    Man and I was really wantin to get that lip kit too. :cry:

thats TGC members for ya, im not talking about TGC!!! im talking about the members, so please mods dont get all mad at me.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BEAST)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man and I was really wantin to get that lip kit too. :cry:</div>

Contact NorCal and get a GB going BEAST. I'd be in on that GB for sure :thumbsup: Perhaps you'll be more successful than I was... I was too impartial I think. I'll tell you know that NorCal will need a 7g for a few hours to make the measurements and we don't seem to have anyone in the Bay Area, CA to give one up...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats TGC members for ya, im not talking about TGC!!! im talking about the members, so please mods dont get all mad at me.</div>
    I won't get mad Actually, as much as it pains me to say... I partially agree with you, particularly 7g owners. We have basically NO aftermarket support, an opportunity to acheive some arrives, we blow it. You know why?.... motivation.
    We seem to be lacking a driving force that the 8g'ers apparently have. There are many factors that contribute to this.. but motivation is a key example. We couldn't even get 10 people to all agree on one item and go with it, regarless the cost. It really is unfortunate. Perhaps we should just stick to ripping parts off of other cars and making them ours? I mean why not? it works for us... let's fabricate anything and everything. :?

Sorry bout this post but I'm just a tad frustrated and needed to vent, it will pass... you guys are still da Homies and the 7g is the most well kept secret on the street. Apparently about a dozen of us will be running Forced Induction by next winter, then they will have no choice but to RECOGNIZE!!

Wes
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

Galant Ryder
    Maybe if you set something up and not give anyone a choice we would have a better chance in getting it made. because everyone would like everything on that list. you gotta pick one and say we have a group buy for this. as of right now i still dont know what i want most from that list. haha...gotta narrow it down to one. especially if your dealing with a company. that really made us look stupid. now we'll really have no aftermarket support ..

we are stupid, lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast