The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE VOTING. these are the 2007 COTM winners in alphabetical order. pick o

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4-g-rim - SEPTEMBER 2007 COTM

11 11.96%
  • CALI - JULY 2007 COTM

56 60.87%
  • GOOSEY2099 - DECEMBER 2007 COTM

4 4.35%
  • mrjaydeeone - NOVEMBER 2007 COTM

4 4.35%
  • Reelax - OCTOBER 2007 COTM

8 8.70%
  • triggermauve - AUGUST 2007 COTM

9 9.78%

Thread: 2007-2008 CAR OF THE YEAR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 62
    CALI hottest 8G ever !

decided not to vote

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    There isn't a "None of the Above" option? :P
    ~Lady Driven~

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    dang, theres like 50 ny/nj peeps and only 4 votes for your local representatives. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    decided not to vote
    x2. uber-landslide.

decided not to vote
    that is your prerogative sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    There isn't a "None of the Above" option? :P
    why? who would u vote for CAR OF THE YEAR that's not included in the poll?

Go Cali, I liked riding in that car. Fast Fast Fast!!! Good job, U got this!!
    Racers Against Street Racing

that's all the votes?

lol people holding back cause they see its a landslide already
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    damn this shit is bias
    naw it's pretty well spread geographically...

2 so. cal
    2 NY
    1 FL
    1 JPN

midwest... where u at?
    All us midwest guys specialize in performance. Our cars are ugly as sin, but they go fast.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    damn this shit is bias

2 so. cal
    2 NY
    1 FL
    1 JPN

midwest... where u at?
    All us midwest guys specialize in performance. Our cars are ugly as sin, but they go fast.
    u mean the COTM's so far are nice looking but slow? let's see out of 6 COTM's so far we have: 1 6a13TT, 2 4g64T's and a 4g63t 2.3L stroker... but i digress, i was actually trying to inspire the midwest to step up and build a G that the membership thought worthy for COTM, not to put the midwest down... i think the midwest is due actually as there are cars in texas, colorado and utah (to name a few) that are, or will be candidates in the very near future (if u guys nominate them).

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g
    lol people holding back cause they see its a landslide already
    well they can't see the results until the vote right? i don't personally care who wins, i just want participation from the membership. i'm like a cheerleader!

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Actually if you click view results you can see the results if you haven't voted. But isn't that the average of votes usually received in the COTM polls anyway?

Oh the reason why I said if there was a 'none of the above' option, is because... most polls usually have that option, maybe that's why some people haven't voted....
    ~Lady Driven~

hah exactly what I was thinking Div. you can see the current standings by just hitting the button........maybe everyone doesnt know that though? hmmm...lol
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

All G's are very fine,but i love cali's one :oops:

damn this shit is bias

2 so. cal
    2 NY
    1 FL
    1 JPN

midwest... where u at?
    u mean the COTM's so far are nice looking but slow? let's see out of 6 COTM's so far we have: 1 6a13TT, 2 4g64T's and a 4g63t 2.3L stroker... but i digress, i was actually trying to inspire the midwest to step up and build a G that the membership thought worthy for COTM, not to put the midwest down... i think the midwest is due actually as there are cars in texas, colorado and utah (to name a few) that are, or will be candidates in the very near future (if u guys nominate them).
    Dude calm down, I wasnt trying to say that the other cars are slow.

I was merely stating that (mine in particular) midwest cars havent had near the bodywork on them, well I can think of one. Because at least I dont have the money to make it "look good" and my priority is to make it fast.

You probably wont see my car get nominated for COTM mainly because I dont want to make it COTM flashy. Mine at least will remain somewhat plain and very simple, but it moves.

Wait untill blue ice gets his car done. There are going to probably be alot of bugs to work out with it, but once we get it cleaned up, its going to be amazing.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    damn this shit is bias

2 so. cal
    2 NY
    1 FL
    1 JPN

midwest... where u at?

I was merely stating that (mine in particular) midwest cars havent had near the bodywork on them, well I can think of one. Because at least I dont have the money to make it "look good" and my priority is to make it fast.

You probably wont see my car get nominated for COTM mainly because I dont want to make it COTM flashy. Mine at least will remain somewhat plain and very simple, but it moves.

Wait untill blue ice gets his car done. There are going to probably be alot of bugs to work out with it, but once we get it cleaned up, its going to be amazing.
    what are you guys talking about???? we have a midwest guy holding it down from IL.... leicoolya.... remember???? he just doesnt come on here so often. last i heard he was getting tuned and such. anyways, i wish i could keep modding. well i am but just at a slower pace... :cry:
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    damn this shit is bias

2 so. cal
    2 NY
    1 FL
    1 JPN

midwest... where u at?

what are you guys talking about???? we have a midwest guy holding it down from IL.... leicoolya.... remember???? he just doesnt come on here so often. last i heard he was getting tuned and such. anyways, i wish i could keep modding. well i am but just at a slower pace... :cry:
    Reelax doesnt like me because I'm at the complete opposite spectrum of the car hobby as him.

I made a comment that midwest cars are just built to go fast, and dont have the visual mods that generally land a COTM spot. Then I kinda joked about myself, since my car is somewhat ugly. He didnt seem to apprechiate the humor in this, and thought I was saying that the coast cars are slow, which they are not. But most have had alot more done, visually speaking, than a midwest counterpart.

I don't understand why people don't vote "because its a landslide". Ever think that maybe it wouldn't be if everyone actually voted?

Each and every vote matters in this poll and in our political elections.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    I don't understand why people don't vote "because its a landslide". Ever think that maybe it wouldn't be if everyone actually voted?

Each and every vote matters in this poll and in our political elections.
    You're absolutely right considering only 80 people voted. I guess only 80 people on here are concerned with who we choose to represent TGC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast