The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4g64

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

4g64

What is the most horse power anyone has ever saw being put out by a 4g64 Just wanting to know what my possibilitys are. Also if you know what and all they did to the car for that amount of HP
    Dreams Do Come True

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I think Buschur or one of the top DSM shops got 800 some odd whp out of a DOHC 4g64 way back when.
    7g for life!

The fact that DSM and EVO guys use our block and or crank to bump up displacement should tell you something. The 4g64 is virtually the same block as the 4g63 with an extended deck height so built properly you can put out about as much power as a well built 2.0 can.

222whp/250wtq

Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    The fact that DSM and EVO guys use our block and or crank to bump up displacement should tell you something. The 4g64 is virtually the same block as the 4g63 with an extended deck height so built properly you can put out about as much power as a well built 2.0 can.
    yes but def do a dohc head swap. my 4g63 (talon) has 381hp. my 4g64 (galant) has 273hp im not even gonna try to get more out of the galant. the talon is alot easier to get more hp out of.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

Quote Originally Posted by ct96mitsug
    yes but def do a dohc head swap. my 4g63 (talon) has 381hp. my 4g64 (galant) has 273hp im not even gonna try to get more out of the galant. the talon is alot easier to get more hp out of.
    What all did you do to get 273 out of the G? I am real curious! Boost?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

microgalant got 350whp 408 wtq

on a boosted 64/63 hybrid

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius
    What all did you do to get 273 out of the G? I am real curious! Boost?
    ya, 12psi on stock 4g64. SOHC
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

ya, 12psi on stock 4g64. SOHC
    what size turbo? I was looking for 200+ with my build, but I am thinking...actually I know i'll make considerably more.
    Thinkin about a evo III 16G, 550cc injectors, 190lph pump and then the usual other crap...fmic and various 2G parts. Thinkin 300 or so on 8-10 psi

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

My buddy Stephenz is making a little over 925hp on the bottle.